Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B][REQUEST] - [/B] How to use #AutoHunt and SM

Discussion on [B][REQUEST] - [/B] How to use #AutoHunt and SM within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey, I read a guide here about how to use #AutHunt and SM on a war to get LOADS of exp. I've got it working... but sometimes my character just freezes and wont move, even though there are monsters within reach (i can see them on screen) just wondering if anyone knows why this is??

Thankyou

Vertigo~
Old 06/17/2007, 21:57   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by Vert1go@Jun 17 2007, 20:02
Hey, I read a guide here about how to use #AutHunt and SM on a war to get LOADS of exp. I've got it working... but sometimes my character just freezes and wont move, even though there are monsters within reach (i can see them on screen) just wondering if anyone knows why this is??

Thankyou

Vertigo~
That must have been my guide.

2 things that could freeze your char.

- You are using #autoloot while doing #autohunt ( first use #autoloot )

- The monster u were gonna kill. was killed by another person while the bot is focused on that monster and that bot is dumb it doesn't know if the monster is dead..

~Regards MOOBS
Old 06/17/2007, 22:25   #3

I've just finished reading the README haha

I tried changing jump speed and turned off autoloot, all working now ^_~ Thankya MOOBS XD
Vertigo~
Old 06/18/2007, 07:52   #4

So if I did #autoloot, then did #autohunt, my char will pick up things that fall from monsters?

<hr>Append on Jun 18 2007, 07:52<hr> **While killing them
Old 06/18/2007, 08:04   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by KatsuAkimoto@Jun 18 2007, 07:52
So if I did #autoloot, then did #autohunt, my char will pick up things that fall from monsters?

<hr>Append on Jun 18 2007, 07:52<hr> **While killing them
yea but then he would most probably be sent to botjail.
Old 06/18/2007, 08:25   #6

no he wont ive been using #autoloot,#autohunt and its great + to man ***** when after this post (forgot to give him his props) great proxy and u wont get botjailed for this **UNLESS U DROP ITEMS WHILE U HAVE THIS ON!!!**
Old 06/18/2007, 13:32   #7

Hehe, this AutoHunt is awesome - archer + wand = teh ***! roflz - also *M*'s Multihack is useful - the 2 weapon thing is fantastic... lvl 7 blade, on an archer.. in like 2 hours? hell yesh

Vertigo~