Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fire tao lvling

Discussion on fire tao lvling within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This is my question, where can i lvl the best, im a lvl 110 fire tao.
Where is the best place to lvl fast with fire circle?
Old 06/17/2007, 14:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
the fast way to lvl in lvl 110+ for taos is at basis in the midle using fire circle, and, even better with archers around luring for you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help in Fire Tao lvling.
10/29/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
I am going to edit this. My gear is best to say mild rich. I been playing for 7yrs on and off. The gear is full super 2s. Cap is +8,Bag +5,Bracelet +8,BS +6(mana),Robe/Gown +8,Boots +7. All of it is 2s Super with SRG's. I am lvling this gear as a non-rb to bless my gear. So as a non-rb my +7 Super Talis w/ 1 SGG,RGG/STG,RTG dont come into effect till 100.... The plan is to make non rbs to completely bless my gear out, so any help from lvl 1-120 would be great. My thought is to do the...
lvling FIRE TAO
01/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
hi all 2 question:) 1. where can i lvl nado on the fastest way black,white name monsters and 2. am lvl 113 water-fire so where can i lvl and btw its better if i use guard or... 2. white or black name monsters to lvl wich 1 is it fastest way lvling
Fire tao lvling
12/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hi all i have question about macro or hack to lvling fire taoist fire circle... i very need it for quikly making lvls for warior is parthner but for tao fire i dont see in all topic any one good for lvling plz help me