Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This is a referance...

Discussion on This is a referance... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
First, I need to say a few quick things to avoid rudeness/insolence/n00bs.
[x]I do not claim this "guide" as information that I came up with on my own.
[x]The info in this "guide" is now considered "common knowledge", thus I do not have to "cite a source".
[x]This method can be used and re-used over and over again.

Ok, first download XVI32, , extract it (With a program such as the one ), and then put all those files into one folder (As long as they are all in the same folder, it will work. I just like to organize them into their own folder so I know what's what).

Now, run XVI32, and click the 'file' icon, and go to your CO2 directory. On the bottom of that windows you should see a extensions tab. Click it and choose '*.exe", to see only program files. Then choose the (Should be the only) Conquer.exe file.

Now that you have opened that,press CTRL+F to search. Click the radio button on 'text' and then type in: Fps:%d

You should now be looking at a string on the right hand side that says "Fps:%d". If you look around a bit, you will see "English", very close by. Click on the "E" and type "Chinese" (No quotes).

Make sure no CO is running. Now save the file (Overwriting it, so if you think you will make a mistake then look at my "How to back it up the fun way" section below). Bam, you are done! Have fun opening all ur accounts at once.

How to back it up the fun way
Yes I'm exaggerating. If you got to the point were you had to save, but feel uncomfortable about overwriting you old file, then choose "save as..." in the file menu. Save it as, for example: "Conquer_multi.exe". Now you can rename your real Conquer.exe as, for example: "Conquer_real.exe". Now just go back and rename the multiclient one as "Conquer.exe" and you can multiclient. Tired of it? Then change that file back and rename your "Conquer_real.exe". Tada, now you can go back and forth all you want.
Old 06/15/2007, 11:55   #2

nice guide was posted here but anyway u should make some screenshots and add them, it would be easier for new ppl to this hex edits
Old 06/16/2007, 01:30   #3

Here are screens, in order, of how you do this:

Tada!
Old 06/16/2007, 02:43   #4

Received Thanks: 1,169
- addet to my thread
Old 07/12/2007, 17:36   #5

This doesn't work after the exp ball patch. Can someone reconfirm?
Old 07/15/2007, 10:22   #6

OMG! I actually did it this time! Thanks for pointing it out in the Pictures. I was always trying to change the wrong English!
Even though this isn't your Idea, you made it possible for me to finally do it on my own, +k, thanks.