Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer bugs?

Discussion on Conquer bugs? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well i dont play the eng. ver. conquer, but in the chinese ver. i heard there is some bugs. like u can use the Virtue point to make a DB per hour, a 15 lv reborned character can wear 120 lv equiement. Do the eng. ver. have the same thing??
IF it does, how u do them? plx help
Old 06/14/2007, 17:45   #2

Maybe the lvl 120 rbed and got lvl 15 but his gear is 120 cuz off server problems ... after relog it will be lvl 15....
Such a problem i hade to but only client side cuz of lag .. a cute lvl 15 archer whit a 130 bow was a bit strange....
Old 06/14/2007, 19:23   #3

the vp bug is actually not a bug, in cn server i remember, u get dbs for certain amount of vps. so basically utrain urchar to certain lv certan exp prc, and kill him and revive him and plvl him for like 10seconds, and do this over and over. u get lots of vps in no time when u have someone help u. in eng server, u can no longer exchange vps for dbs
is this wat u mean?