Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Online

Discussion on Conquer Online within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For starters, I was bored and frustrated, so I decided to make this about helping people like me and you who usually all need help once in their lives. Just try and keep this decent.

I do really need help though. I have a lvl 128 water-troj, and I was thinking of 2rb it. Any ideas and descriptions why I should do this?

Does anyone also have any good aimbots, archer lvlers, and item dats that are highly rated?

Thanks A bunch and post your own bots, macros, and or w.e for die hard CO fans!
Old 06/02/2007, 10:04   #2

Archer. You get cyc scatter...

For evertying else...There's a search button
Old 06/02/2007, 10:09   #3

Look at linklist in my signature, it has many bots and itemtype .dats , u should lvl 130 b4 u rb

EDIT: This is wrong section btw , this should go to CO2 Main Discussions / Questions

#move req
Old 06/02/2007, 14:42   #4

Received Thanks: 1,960
#Moved
Old 06/02/2007, 21:33   #5

So you saying I should go archer next class? I was thinking of doing that but I was also thinkin of selling my all my troj. stuff and buyin like reg. or uni. soc equips and just get lvled really fast. any ideas?
Old 06/03/2007, 00:02   #6

One of the best builds is wat>warr>troj. Its a shame you went wat>troj really.

But at this stage I'd recommend either making an archer, or a fire.
Old 06/03/2007, 02:46   #7

you might want to try playing by yourself without any cheats, its alot more rewarding. peeps really go too far with them and depend on them too much. you might get a high lvl character but it comes down to you have no skill to use these characters. it may come a time when these bots are fixed adn then where will you be.