Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What else can be done with .dds edits?

Discussion on What else can be done with .dds edits? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I spent the whole day searching through all the edits all the wonderful members of epvpers has provided. I was wondering a few things that seem like theyd be possible, and fun.

1. Can you change the look of your house? Wallpaper maybe or texture of the ground, bed, walls, etc.

2. Do you think its possible to change the effects 120 armors have? Such as a trojans fire. Change it completely into something else, not just a different colored fire.

I would try all this out myself, but I am a noob when it comes to editing anything within games.
Old 05/29/2007, 22:42   #2

About changing ur houses visual, i am not sure.
About changing 120 armor effects, yes, its possible.
Old 05/29/2007, 23:57   #3

Would anyone be willing to take up the challenge of making different house visuals?
Old 06/02/2007, 00:10   #4

I have thought of a couple more things that might help out. I was wondering if someone could edit the color of SunDiamonds, Star, Moon, and Cloud so that they are easier to spot on the ground. I know theyre white, and the ground is black, but I still have some difficulty spotting them when I have all these items all over the ground. Plus, it might help warding against scammers trying to swap out any kind of +stone with a diamond. =D

Another thing Ive been wanting to see edited was darkrobe. Everyone has changed the color, but I was wondering if you could mesh it maybe to make the bottom half almost look as if they were a sith from StarWars. I think darkrobe would look 50 million times better.

+k for anyone who thinks they are up to the challenge.