Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Question about Jar files

Discussion on A Question about Jar files within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys.. is it possible to edit a Java jar file ?
Old 05/27/2007, 11:12   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,152
yeah - you need a UNpacker like PowerArchiver. with this program you can extract the data in the archive and pack it again.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about .bsr files
08/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Does anyone have the .bsr files for the other 11D sets? They are coming in the new update for ksro and was wondering if someone has em.. It's like set A and B Silkroad Secrets: Legend X Update Thanks~
Question With .Pak files.
06/25/2010 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge of unpacking .pak files for Bright Shadow online. The game installation directory has a zlib.dll and a PrePakRun.exe file which I believe is capable of decompiling these files. If anyone is currently working with Bright Shadow let me know !
[QUESTION]SQL files
11/25/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
im so tired to making a good db..i have save the all query that i have..but im so tired to make a backup file with query..i need to know how to make a sql file..it will make me happy with sql file coz i dont want my self tired to backup my db with query..help me u have some guides to make a sql file and thanks..
[Question]Log files
04/19/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
hey guys can any1 GM form any1 privat serv upload a Log file from a random player ? I want to check what are all in it -what information about u -where u was or can someone post a part of a LOG file pls ? greetz
A question about mac files
09/12/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Has anyone been able to locate the .mac files. Every time I try a search I get 100+ results I believe they are near the end of pack.d04 but I am not certain. I would really like to know their offsets if anyone wouldn't mind sharing.