Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SM and Cyc effects

Discussion on SM and Cyc effects within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Maybe this is a stupid thought but i was wonderin if any1 has actually given a try at changing the effects of SM and cyclone as they do look a bit **** to be honest.
Im only mentioning this because im seeing far too many edits on vigor effects and SDG drag effects and well there are too many different ones now but things like weapon skill effects and SM and cyc effect havent even been tried out b4.

Plz comment on this thought also i would like to say this is not a request to editors only a slight note about what would be an interesting edit, i myself cant edit very well so im handing it over to the people who can do it.
Old 05/26/2007, 00:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
Dotn know if they've been edited before, havent seen any.
But they surely are editable.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New NPC Effects + Player Effects
11/22/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
Okay guys I have noticed that some of the old npc effects are getting old and boring... so I have found new ways of adding effects to not only NPCs but players also. Here are some of the many effects you can use. To test them use /addeffect and then one of the codes below: noconfirm029 <---- 029 numbers can be changed for different effects newyear5 <----- 5 number can be changed for different effects balloon1 <-- 1 number can be changed for different effects meltnpc action3 <--- 3...
Old effects
03/11/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 5 Replies
I dunno about you guys but the rage and nado effects to me are a constant eye sore to say the least lol along with a few other effects.So i thought maybe some of you were same way and would enjoy the old effects back so here ya go :) >> Click Here << Extract the rar to C:&#092;Program Files&#092;Conquer 2.0&#092;ini and enjoy
tg effects
01/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hi, i kinda deleted my effects to make tg less laggy but forgot to take backup. can anyone upload a zip/rar file of the effects plz, i don't wanna redownload and reinstall co... thx in advance vladi
2nd RB Effects
01/18/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies
Heres my first finished 2nd RB theme, Its girly =P Red Butterflies ^^ Link for DL: http://www.zerowaitingtime.com/15761-downl...dBut terfies.rar Hope I posted all that right =X (& I think it looks better in game then in SS,hehe) ^.^