Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO Cheat Detection

Discussion on CO Cheat Detection within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How does CO find cheats? Does it have some sort of anti-cheat when you load the exe (kinda like when you connect to a VAC server on CS). I thought the only way to find was if someone recorded you, or a error when you jump&drop, or scroll&drop and get sent to BotJail...
Old 05/25/2007, 22:56   #2

it dosent
Old 05/26/2007, 01:59   #3

i think the bot jail works by detecting ur packets and if it finds anything weird, bam bot jail.. but seriously, their bot detection isnt that great
Old 05/26/2007, 02:20   #4

Their bot detection system is horrible... you can get sent to botjail for selling things in market or TGing or even hitting a monster at the wrong time in the wrong place. O.o No one is really safe from this ridiculously inaccurate system except for the DB-bulkers. So that's why there's really no point refraining from bots, as even if you don't bot you still might get sent to botjail, so might as well take advantage of it ^^
Old 05/26/2007, 02:30   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by ~RuinatioN~@May 25 2007, 22:43
How does CO find cheats? Does it have some sort of anti-cheat when you load the exe (kinda like when you connect to a VAC server on CS). I thought the only way to find was if someone recorded you, or a error when you jump&drop, or scroll&drop and get sent to BotJail...
They also find cheats by looking at this site and GZP etc... thats why i hate them tq is the worst of the worst, they suck so bad i got a 112 rb tro into bo jail by droping something while jumping, (thats why epvp isnt realeasing sv to public, its not very hard to find though.)
Old 05/26/2007, 02:45   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by [bluezone]+May 26 2007, 02:30--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([bluezone] @ May 26 2007, 02:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--~RuinatioN~@May 25 2007, 22:43
They also find cheats by looking at this site and GZP etc... thats why i hate them tq is the worst of the worst, they suck so bad i got a 112 rb tro into bo jail by droping something while jumping, (thats why epvp isnt realeasing sv to public, its not very hard to find though.) [/b][/quote]
OMFG< tat is not the reason why epvps wont "release" sv to public, stop saying things u dong know and ppl start to wonder "yeah why not release it" stuf like tat
Old 05/26/2007, 03:21   #7

dont worry too much about the bot jail system they suck at detecting me and my friend have been using bots for agez now and neither of us have been in bot jail. just take advantage of how stupid they are.