Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Archer WaterDevil bot!

Discussion on Need Archer WaterDevil bot! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I think it would be a good idea and a good way for archers to lvl after Lab 1 L 110.
I been going to this place. last map before stonecity if u died from met zone.
its is the top middle island. Its middle sized.

The island has Water Devils. They are physical attk monsters. They will 1 hit u.
but the top of the island is completely clear. the bottom has LARGE groups and high spawn rates. They are red name for my L 119 archer. I get 40k or higher scatters.

If some one could make a macro like that lab bot. to sit near the top , fly, then scatter near bottom. then repeat over and over. Archer would get very good exp. Even at 119 its good exp so you would be able to use this bot from 110- idk like 12x

I know people here can make it. If u have trouble figuring out what island it is. then maybe i can help more. There are 2 maps of the islands, after you die in metzone. its the last map before stonecity and the top middle island. It is pretty big but smaller then the ones to the left and right.

this will help greatly for high lvl archers. Cuz basi are never open and wine zone sucks.

If anyone feels like doin this. Thank you very much.
Old 05/26/2007, 01:41   #2

One tip: dont die in met zone, keep going until you reach the same island( as you mentioned before). You will take one from waterdevil instead of being one hit.
Old 05/26/2007, 01:56   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by kevindai@May 26 2007, 01:41
One tip: dont die in met zone, keep going until you reach the same island( as you mentioned before). You will take one from waterdevil instead of being one hit.

There is way more physicals and not magic. so they better
Old 05/26/2007, 09:33   #4

I level there with my archer from 122 to 125 nobody goes there and the xp is really good, i'll do by hand and i have a water there for backup so if i die i can revive fast and continue. You can use a level 1-14 noob to bring you arrows fast since you can fly to get there to the entrance of the 2nd map. Making a macro gonna be a little complicated since sometimes the waterdevils chase you even if you are far away and there is not a specific place to stay while scattering like lab1
Old 05/27/2007, 02:42   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by KioSaM@May 26 2007, 09:33
I level there with my archer from 122 to 125 nobody goes there and the xp is really good, i'll do by hand and i have a water there for backup so if i die i can revive fast and continue. You can use a level 1-14 noob to bring you arrows fast since you can fly to get there to the entrance of the 2nd map. Making a macro gonna be a little complicated since sometimes the waterdevils chase you even if you are far away and there is not a specific place to stay while scattering like lab1
well **** im just lazy... i want the bot =D
Old 05/27/2007, 10:13   #6

You can try to make your own macro with Autoit
Old 10/18/2007, 03:01   #7

ya im a 112 archer and i would like to know where that spawn is if you can explain it more?