Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Joymouse...Playing conquer with a Gamepaddle

Discussion on Joymouse...Playing conquer with a Gamepaddle within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I always thought when i 1st started to play i would love this game playing with my mouse pointer controlled by an analog stick left and right mouse click as A and B buttons and my hot keys set to other buttons.Just yesterday i set my mind to finding a way to do such a thing and i found
this program (here is the homepage url below)

I did not make the proggy just found it and it puts a whole different feel to the game i thought other might like it too and i havent seen a post about it yet.

I also believe that there is a way to make a script with AutoHotkey that would allow u to also enable ur gamepaddle or controller to simulate ur mouse and keyboard/keystrokes.If any are interested and know how to make such a script or can make a guide for that that would be terrific.
Old 05/20/2007, 12:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hahahh brill, thanks for this. I use a saitek gamer command unit to play CO..but the mini joystick functions where always srcewing up! not any more!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Conquer Online Launcher (Run your conquer server on a Dynamic IP!)
07/09/2013 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
http://i37.tinypic.com/2053uok.png Small application i created, Basically its for people who want to run a private server and they have a dynamic IP and because Conquer doesn't accept hostnames such as (No-ip.org) i have created this. It simply gets the hostname from config.ini and gets the ip address then writes the ip address to server.dat then runs conquer. How to use: Open config.ini, 1. Edit the darkviper.servegame.org to your hostname (etc blahblah.no-ip.org) 2. Edit...
Playing conquer online in school (ports blocked)
06/07/2010 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
Do you wish to run a bot / stand in Training ground while you are in school or any other place? (exemple college when you are allowed to use a laptop in school :rolleyes:) The ports that games use may be blocked. After reading a guide to play poker in school I tried the same method on conquer online and it worked. (Also working for steam and a few other games, so this can be done for multiple games not just conquer online). Likely there are multiple programs to get this done and avoid closed...
Need some help here about playing
06/15/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
Hey, yesterday i just started to play Aion China, well first impression is good, but after like 3 hours of playing i've get some message like i need to rest or smth so my exp and reward gonna be 50% now only, well i thought ok i'll try to play some more, after 1-2 hours i've got message that i need to rest for 5 hours so my gained exp and rewards now 0%. Anybody having same problems? Maybe this probleme because of servers. Thank you for answers. Regards Soundwave3
Does playing conquer give you viruses?
10/17/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Yeah....my sister said if I play conquer we'll get viruses, and that means no more conquer for a while since our virus scanner is broken. So...does it really give you any kinds of viruses?