Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is it worth it to upgrade these?

Discussion on Is it worth it to upgrade these? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm planning to reborn my fire tao at level 124, she's currently 116. But before 124 the bracelet, robe and bag can all be upgraded, however they'll cost a DB in market and has a low chance in TC since the bracelet is super, robe is elite 1-soc +4 and the bag is elite +3. Since they'll all be lvl 15-ish when I reborn, is it worth it to upgrade them or should I just keep them at lvl 115-ish? Do they make a huge difference in leveling before I reach 124? Thanks for any help. ^^
Old 05/18/2007, 07:13   #2

depends on how/where ur leveling... if ur gonna get a plvl... forget it... if you plan on lvling urself just upgrade things that up ur att... this is esp true if ur keeping ur gears on for the rb... cuz that'd be a complete waste of money... third option is to upgrade everything, id' really only do it if you do alot of pvp...

and personally, i'm working on rbing my war... all his stuff is 110 or 100... i'm not really gonna upgrade any his stuff cuz dbs are too much and i'm going to rb as a war... so i'll need that stuff again (gonna rb with my back up set of gears and get plvl an duse my gaurd to lvl at mc til i can put my good stuff back on)

sorry for complicated answer, but i hope it helps, cuz i've given it lots of thought for each char... but in the end, its all about ur preferences and what you intend to do with ur char.

^^
Old 05/18/2007, 07:40   #3

A little side note, you can no longer upgrade gear to levels 120+ in TC. You are now forced to do it in market at the cost of a db.

If your going to rb at 124, its a waste so don't do it. If you would rb at 130 or 127 even, then it wouldn't be such a waste.

Jonny's got some good advice too. ^_^
Old 05/18/2007, 21:27   #4

I plan to use SV to level her to 124, there's no point leveling manually since the annoying water farmers take up the basilisk spawn 24/7 (resisting urge to get someone to pk them...). So I guess there's no need to upgrade her equips (but the bracelet do look nice when upgraded hehe). Thanks for the replies. ^^
Old 05/18/2007, 22:14   #5

i lvled my fire tao to 127 without upgrading bracelet and bag. save yourself the dbs and lvl in the 2nd rb map for as long as you can or even in winezone. alot less peeps there and no ks from any archers :-)
Old 05/19/2007, 03:13   #6

Yeah I use winezone to level, but it's pretty costly, as each wine only gains me around 12-13% before durability falls to 2. My tao isn't reborn yet, so she can't enter the second reborn map right?
Old 05/19/2007, 03:16   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by requiescence@May 19 2007, 03:13
Yeah I use winezone to level, but it's pretty costly, as each wine only gains me around 12-13% before durability falls to 2. My tao isn't reborn yet, so she can't enter the second reborn map right?
You can have a friend bring you in. Don't know how you will do but the mobs there are white name until 125.
Old 05/19/2007, 04:33   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by requiescence@May 18 2007, 15:27
(resisting urge to get someone to pk them...).
why would you want to resisit? sorry for the off-topic-ness... but if you know some one with a strong guild *cough* *cough* they could clear the area for their friends... not saying i've ever done anythin glike that D
Old 05/19/2007, 04:58   #9

seriously pk em all i do it constantly and i dont even want the spawns i just like to hear them ***** xD