Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help on a hacking case...

Discussion on Help on a hacking case... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there any other way to get hacked account items back?

A friend of mine was hacked but unfortunately, he only bought less than 20 DB codes and obviously, the 'report a hacking' case won't let us report the hacking because of the requirement of having 20 DBs bought from the site. (Anyway, we tried it out anyhow but it said "We couldn't help you" bullshit)

The sad part was, the very next day, the guy is selling all the items he tried to report stolen... exact replicas of all the items. I'm sure plenty of you will tell me it might be just a coincidence but it's too much of a coincidence because we knew all the items he had and its the exact same thing, if it was one or two, I wouldn't give a **** but all 7 items that are missing are the same 7 items he's selling.

Any help? Suggestions perhaps?
Old 05/17/2007, 01:48   #2

Sorry but, unless your friend has bought 20+ dbs from tq, we can't help you. You can try begging the guy but I dbout he still have it/will give it back. Just kos him lol.
Old 05/17/2007, 01:50   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by coolboy0286@May 17 2007, 01:48
Sorry but, unless your friend has bought 20+ dbs from tq, we can't help you. You can try begging the guy but I dbout he still have it/will give it back. Just kos him lol.
The thing is... I don't know who his main is or else I would have.

But it's so ****** up, he doesn't even bot for the sake of security purpose yet he got ******. I'm starting to think of a conspiracy behind all these hacking cases.

Thanks for the reply though.
Old 05/17/2007, 02:00   #4

You have to understand though, you can't blame anything or anyone that he got scammed, the fact that he got scammed can only be blamed onto himself.
Old 05/17/2007, 02:01   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by coolboy0286@May 17 2007, 02:00
You have to understand though, you can't blame anything or anyone that he got scammed, the fact that he got scammed can only be blamed onto himself.
He didn't get scammed, he got hacked. Someone, somehow, got into his account, reborned his character and took all his stuff.

And I'm not blaming anyone but I'm hoping to receive a proper help or assistance from Conquer towards this crazy incident but I guess that's asking too much.
Old 05/17/2007, 02:04   #6

maybe he downloaded a file with a keylogger...........just a guess...........has he downloaded any program (hack bot anything) since his last password change?
Old 05/17/2007, 02:06   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by cardgame132@May 17 2007, 02:04
maybe he downloaded a file with a keylogger...........just a guess...........has he downloaded any program (hack bot anything) since his last password change?
The first thing I thought of would be a keylogger but he hasn't downloaded anything of some sort of bot because he's afraid of putting a risk on security, well, as far I know but I could be wrong.
Old 05/17/2007, 02:11   #8

maybe it wasnt from a conquer bot...........just another guess