Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fire skill lvl

Discussion on fire skill lvl within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey my fellow pvp...i was a trojan but my cousin gave me her fire 93,(she got hacked and now going to colledge) besides that fact. I heard from someone when u rb the fire to a fire you dont have to re lvl the skills, if you do is it worth the long wait again to have a fixed nado? bc from what i hear it take a while to fix a nado, my friend a lvl 123 fire with fixed nado.. took him like over a year he told me....
Old 05/11/2007, 12:33   #2

when i made tro->war... i kept some skills like spirit healing... and i had to make first lvl of it on my own and it fixed after that without doing anything... so yea u wont have to relvl all skills.. and fixing nado year? your friend is stupid? use SV go into basi and i fixed from elementary in week maybe faster... nothing hard there
Old 05/11/2007, 23:55   #3

pretty sure wen u rb u only need to level the skills and proficeny half way and it just goes back up to its original wen u rb...i think its only wen u rb into the same class like tro>tro, war>war, arch> arch etc.

not too sure tho try looking at the site under reborn in the top right corner of the home page
Old 05/14/2007, 03:05   #4

hey thnx guys, now that i fully took over the fire i will play it full time to RB so i can dodge...muahahah.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell OR Trade Fire Fire Fire on Meteor for db or something like that on Lightning
06/10/2020 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 6 Replies
character- (130 130 123 fire fire fire) sup +5 spg cap, sup +4 spg spg mana bs, sup +4 bracelet spg, sup +8 spgrobe, sup +3 spg spg boots, sup +4 spg bag and buy 2 socket items for real money on Lightning email [email protected]
lvling fire tao skill and level
06/29/2010 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 36 Replies
To lvl fire tao: First plvl to lvl 40 for become fire tao. After go at tombat get the magic "Fire". Go get some plvl to 70. After work at tombat for fixe fire. Go at basilic in ADV. zone and cast FC.(u will lvl very fast and fixe FC fast ) Get lvl 80 at basi. Get nado if ur fire is fixe go back to basi and get lvl 90. When u lvl 90 train nado on tombat or at basi or white name monster. when nado lvled go back to basilic and get lvl 100.
S>Fire 130>War130>Fire 130 LVL 7 FIRE MET most skills fixed EAGLE SERVER DUKE 400kk
01/30/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling this 2nd rb Fire for DB's or money via paypal he is fun as hell to play. Reflect often destroys even 2nd rb ninja's selling him bc i have a new fire thx to Demon boxes. This account has over 400kk donation in rank DUKE that alone is over 20dbs. So he is pretty solid in duke rank. I wont check this post much so if you are really interested message me on MSN @ [email protected]
S>FULL STR Fire/Lightning Bow lv75 No Wrong Skill CHEAP
09/28/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
*****Selling Fire/Lightning Bow lv75***** Offer Only If You're Really Intent To Buy Only Accept Real Money Through Paypal. SERVER: MARS Lv75 Bow,Fire,Lightning FULL STR with Main skill Fire and Lightning, lv20 Ice for snow protection. Lvling Equipment Included, Inside got alot of elements and a few set lower level sos garments..
How to upgrade fire skill to fixed fast?
08/21/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Well, im using 2 soc bs with rmgs and killing on bats, but its still 0.009 each hit... what should i do ?