Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sv question

Discussion on sv question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i used default as movement, and put 59 in the box, however whenever i really loot a met/item/gem, my sv will startto really slow down,then completely stop.now i am trying to run sv for hours without looting on, see if it works. but anyone has any idea about y and how to fix this slowdown when i loot. or do u guys even havethis problem. any input?

<hr>Append on May 11 2007, 05:43<hr> now i am using JUMP+ loot NONE ,testing
Old 05/11/2007, 06:47   #2

If you use jump and loot, and you lag, you will get botjailed.

Also I run SV on a machine with 10 hunters farming items. None of the clients ever get any added lag when decent items are picked up.

Just a tip, if your going to hunt/lvl at a spawn, use run mode, with a cyclone speedhack, and pickup on all items, B 59. And use record instead of area, and run around the spawn a couple times.
Old 05/11/2007, 07:04   #3

i've used jump mode + loot all with SV 1.09 so many times and never gotten botjail
Old 05/11/2007, 07:49   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by GrimReaper91@May 10 2007, 22:04
i've used jump mode + loot all with SV 1.09 so many times and never gotten botjail
You can only get botjailed if you lag. The bot stops to drop items for a split second. If you lag substantially at all, then it will drop the item, and you'll be in the air when the item hits the ground. You don't always get botjailed for this, but if you do it a couple times in a row (such as a internet lag spike) then you tend to get jailed.
Old 05/11/2007, 09:18   #5

hey matt, wat version did u use again?