Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Answer my question

Discussion on Answer my question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I can't access Qonquer's website or game is the sever down or just me and that other guy(The date on the other post was couple weeks ago- just relized) Please put nice input .
Old 05/10/2007, 22:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nope I just tried, it doesn't work for me either.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
1 question,Pls answer
03/27/2010 - Grand Chase - 8 Replies
are there any working hacks that dont need a modified main.exe??? if there are, pls enlighten me with ur knowledge ^^
Question: Pls Answer
03/01/2009 - GunZ - 1 Replies
why do i always get a virus detected everytime i install private server gunz except ijji gunz... i have tested dark gunz and ultimate gunz but both of them when i installed has been automatically deleted by my anti virus(AVG...latest)... pls answer me ASAP... thnx for the replies...
every one answer the question
05/30/2008 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Q:what does it happens when u put a idiot to be game master to a server? A:it happens the case of Gm Oceania and ecSRO Why this answer?:stupid DC's and server restarts and a fucking retard as GM thats why and because stupid one after other inspections and because he is a fucking EMO
Question-please answer me
11/23/2007 - Kal Online - 9 Replies
if i use the Underground hack that u change the coordintaes or something, how can i check that i am realy UG without asking any1? if there is other way ofcours. and second when i teleport while underground, will i get on ground again when i teleport? i will realy appreciate if u will answer me thanks :)
I have a question. Answer for 5k+
12/27/2006 - GunZ - 3 Replies
When i downloaded gunz it worked perfectly and then i went on vacation. When i came back it stopped working. It would freeze my computer other than mouse movement when it loades interface skins. I really would like to know how to fix this. I tryed redownloading