Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH

Discussion on BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok, so I ran the patch yesterday and all went fine (the installation). I started Conquer and noticed the font change. I logged in to Lab4 and started hitting a Minotaur.

Half a second later, I get the blue screen of death:

I can NOT hit a monster, do a skill (cyclone e.g.) without getting that screen and my computer crashing! All I can do is jump until some other error gets me.

This all started happening since I installed that problematic patch

SOLUTION! UPDATE GRAPHICS CARD DRIVERS, WORKED FOR ME!!!! GET UPDATES ON YOUR CARD! EX RADEON IGP 320 FROM HP GIVES ME FREE UPDATES, I RAN IT AND IT WORKED!!!
Old 04/28/2007, 15:43   #2

That's ehm ... a very tricky question for tq.

Must be your pc ******.
Old 04/28/2007, 15:56   #3

Try updating ur drivers or something
Old 04/28/2007, 17:00   #4

i guess u need better PC
Old 04/28/2007, 17:05   #5

no1 else has recieved this error o.O!
Old 04/28/2007, 17:44   #6

******* **** I can't afford a new computer!!! ****!!!
Old 04/28/2007, 17:47   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Dania@Apr 28 2007, 17:44
******* **** I can't afford a new computer!!! ****!!!
omg i worked it out...
its an elaborate scam between tq and microsoft! tq makes ur comp crash, making you buy a new one and microsoft gets money!
wow i have too much spare time ps:
Old 04/28/2007, 18:44   #8

*wonders how you got that snap*

After looking around the net I have come to the conclusion that this is a false error and he may be just testing us. However, it is possible that he made note of the error type and found a picture similar to it.

My reasoning is this "http://www.pcstats.com/articleimages/200409/BSOD_2.gif" is where his file is hosted from. This is a computer aid site. here is an identical picture
Furthermore, there is no wxyz.sys on either my xp or vista pc. Might be on ME but I doubt it.

If it's real I suggest updating your drivers or doing a total reinstall of co and if all else fails windows, if you recently been getting BSOD errors.

Edit: sorry, apparently it is real i was sitting on the site too long ps: Had some things to do, didnt refresh. try reinstalling co and stuff.
Old 04/28/2007, 19:43   #9

not so smart posting both here and the FAQ forum on bbs.conqueronline.com

=/
Old 04/28/2007, 19:53   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Rorrim@Apr 28 2007, 18:44
*wonders how you got that snap*

After looking around the net I have come to the conclusion that this is a false error and he may be just testing us. However, it is possible that he made note of the error type and found a picture similar to it.

My reasoning is this "http://www.pcstats.com/articleimages/200409/BSOD_2.gif" is where his file is hosted from. This is a computer aid site. here is an identical picture
Furthermore, there is no wxyz.sys on either my xp or vista pc. Might be on ME but I doubt it.

If it's real I suggest updating your drivers or doing a total reinstall of co and if all else fails windows, if you recently been getting BSOD errors.

Edit: sorry, apparently it is real i was sitting on the site too long ps: Had some things to do, didnt refresh. try reinstalling co and stuff.
Yes your driver suggestion was the solution. I was not testing you. That img was not the actual error because it is impossible to PRT SCRN when the computer reboots a sec later so I google imaged for it...

FYI: The file name was ati3d1ag.dll and you don't have it unless you have Radeon IGP 320 graphics card.
Old 04/28/2007, 20:31   #11

Received Thanks: 1,960
Question answered.

#close
Closed Thread