Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cyclone freezes graphics w/ new patch

Discussion on Cyclone freezes graphics w/ new patch within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm running Windows vista and everytime I, or anybody else uses cyclone, my graphics freeze. I can still hear myself jumping and moving. I can stop this problem by loading my task manager which makes my graphics unfreeze. This only happens when I use cyclone around any players, monsters, and portals.

I asked my friend who was also using Windows Vista and he had the same problem. I contacted TQ and this is what they said.

"Greetings,

We have tried and it doesn't happen to us. Can you try to re-install the patch 4346? If it doesnt work, please check if there is any debug.log created under the game directory, if there is, please send it to us. Thanks.

Sincerely
Conquer Online Service"

In their next E-mail response they told me it was caused from lag, which I highly doubt.

That didn't work for me. Any ideas?

<3
Old 05/16/2007, 21:20   #2

I have the same problem i run windows vista ultimate and the only way to play on my trojan is to continously open task manager.

Ill email them.

Add some pressure

Dave
Old 05/16/2007, 21:23   #3

uninstall vista
Old 05/16/2007, 22:05   #4

A fix for this has been posted in conquer online forum

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Cyclone Speedhack Patch 5028
03/29/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 154 Replies
THIS IS 100% VIRUS FREE. The only reason that it would show up as a virus is because it was made with cheat engine. If you don't trust me, then good luck making your own speedhack. For all you programmers: The new speed address is 0056B06B Set the value to 255 for normal speed, and 2147483903 for cyclone. The new zoom address is 0056988C For all of you regular guys: This is very simple to use, just click launch and select the program "Play.exe" from your conquer folder (C:\Program...
~Interlude l2w IG Freezes~ ~help~
02/08/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
I have eL2Walker1.79_interlude, i am trying to use it on a private server. Everything is working. only one BIG PROBLEM!! When i log into the game everything works (walker works and responds). then within a min everything freezes and im stuck and cant do anything with l2. the game stops and doent respond. i have to Ctrl + Q to get out of game... If anyone can please help me i would be vary great full!!!
Changing Graphics (not in-game graphics)
06/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I've searched "graphics, changing, gate, and conquer pictures" -------- I've found ways to change a number of pictures like the auto-patch and the background of the log-in, but i can not find where to edit the 1st picture where it says "help enter exit" -------- if anyone knows of a topic that explains, can you link it to me, or give me a better tag to search by X_X? - or possibly just tell me xD thanks in advance.
Graphics In New Patch
04/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
Ok i have heard a ton of people complaining that the new patch lag's or freezes them if they open more than one.. I had this problem also.. but after examining what TQ did with this patch i realized it was also a graphic update.. Go get the newest drivers for your graphics card. I got them and now i can run 6 conquers on my laptop... i was only able to run 4 before * (5 with lag) Just a word of advice.. Hope it helps Btw everyone needs to chill... % mins after a patch there are a ton...
Cyclone hack for patch 4334
12/16/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 92 Replies
ok so TQ just released new patch so here is a working speedhack for it.. feel free to scan it and flame me if u like.. i dont care.. anyway i was bored so here it is.. tested and works :D -- edit: updated now and should work during xp skill. *Edit - File removed by DM