Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Path Problems.

Discussion on Path Problems. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok, now I have no choice but to download the patch. I did it manually. I tried to get on, but I keep getting the error and closing down. Now this happens before I even get to the log in. I don't understand what is going on, but I have tried it manually and letting it do it for me. Neither way has worked and I have tried it many times. Anyone have a clue to work around it or anything to help me figure out the problem?
Old 04/28/2007, 04:07   #2

i was having the same problem, i just changed my font.ini back and swapped my weapon.ini and 3deffects.ini with an old edited one, and everything works fine... hmm maybe there 3deffects.ini and weapon.ini are screwed, trying downloading the back ups from a1's post and placing them in. let me know how that goes
Old 04/28/2007, 04:08   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by 4Horsemen@Apr 28 2007, 04:02
Ok, now I have no choice but to download the patch. I did it manually. I tried to get on, but I keep getting the error and closing down. Now this happens before I even get to the log in. I don't understand what is going on, but I have tried it manually and letting it do it for me. Neither way has worked and I have tried it many times. Anyone have a clue to work around it or anything to help me figure out the problem?
Download 4346 manually, install it then open CO without modifying any files.
Old 04/28/2007, 04:10   #4

Ok i figured it out.. I had to delete the item.txt file that i put in there from Cotobo. That was the problem it seems, cuz it just let me in.
Old 04/28/2007, 04:10   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by vladut+Apr 28 2007, 04:08--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vladut @ Apr 28 2007, 04:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--4Horsemen@Apr 28 2007, 04:02
Download 4346 manually, install it then open CO without modifying any files. [/b][/quote]
i have modified weapon.ini and 3deffects.ini and it all works for me
Old 04/28/2007, 04:44   #6

Received Thanks: 1,960
Don't think it was the item.txt either, because i'm using cotobo at this time for effects removal in TG. Also there wasn't any new 3deffect.ini file in the patch.
Old 04/28/2007, 04:46   #7

beats me then, thats all i changd and it worked, i just dont like the font
Old 04/28/2007, 05:50   #8

Actually, I think the pot got to me, I was still in 4345, with the message comen up with a problem that said I am on the wrong version. I went back to it, had the download someone gave me for the patch. And I got the same error with the C3_CORE_DLL.dll... I don't know what is up. Also im on XP does that mean anything?
Old 04/28/2007, 05:55   #9

-.- ur lucky u can even get on the fckin CO site
Old 04/28/2007, 06:00   #10

Doesn't help me if i cant get on the game lol