Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

editing dragonballs

Discussion on editing dragonballs within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is there a way to alter the way the db looks(pic and on floor)? cause if there is i wanna know i have a picture that might look good on a db if it works
Old 04/26/2007, 23:47   #2

Received Thanks: 1,960
Try looking here>>>
Conquer 2.0 *HOT* Linklist, Links to EVERYTHING

8.0 Edits[*] Gem, Met & DB
Old 04/26/2007, 23:58   #3

i want to know HOW to change it not the changes already made
Old 04/27/2007, 00:44   #4

DBs are already easy enough to see rofl

they are shiny and hurt my eyes and there's a loud soundnwhen it's dropped
Old 04/27/2007, 00:51   #5

i dont wanna see it better i wanna make it LOOK better
Old 04/27/2007, 02:36   #6

Received Thanks: 1,960
Lets see, you would goto the links under 8.0 edits db's download the files, see what dds they edited. Look for link to see how to edit dds files. Now open one of the dds edited db's from one of the links. See what size the picture is, make your picture the same size. Save as dds with the db name found out from the link I sent you too. There you have your own db then.

Instead of thinking about the ten things what boy's know about girls, do some reading or should I say think things trough.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free DragonBalls
08/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
hey everyone i got a bull pack from my friend and the lucky 100 ppl i will giv free dbs to. cause i got like 200.....! if u want a db plzz email me to [email protected]. only some servers tht i play on will get it not the ones i dun play on. so if u dun get any srry.../
How to use dragonballs twice to lvl in one day.
07/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Well I dont know if anyone was able to figure this out, but when you use the "Unknown Man" in the market, you can use him twice in 1 minute or 5 seconds if you wanna be all geek technition medical scientist wang chomper master. Usually, you can only use the Unknown Man to level up with Dragonballs once a day. But this is only with SERVER TIME. Such as 23:59 server time, you use one or two dragonballs or whatever to level up...And then at 00.00 server time, right after 23.59 server time, you can...
DragonBalls
12/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
OK, i have looked around and can't find and/or don't remember where i saw this before, so i have to ask: is it true that dbs received from 110 promotions never miss when you use them at TC? I remember i while back i saw this info here in these forum pages but don't remember the topic, nor can i find anything really related to the matter! but it was said the don't miss, so i'm asking for some help here, can i get some past experiences from other players letting me (and anyone else) know if...
dragonballs
06/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
Hello all i just join the Treasure Trooper and i already earned $12. But how can i claim the dragonballs with the treasure trooper money?? plz i need a answer asap... btw i love the hacks text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Love IT ' border='0' alt='Love IT ' />