Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guard file

Discussion on Guard file within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/27/2007, 21:14   #16

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
I heard off this frome a friend, i try it out thx.
Old 04/27/2007, 23:05   #17

elite*gold: 0
cool file.. this makes guard protects you, but it has flaws
first, the guard doesn't attack players when you zap or melee attack them.
second, it'll keep lock on target to the killed/attacked player (within screen) making you red/black name.... until maybe you relog

am i right?
Old 04/27/2007, 23:58   #18

elite*gold: 0
I believe it only keeps you locked onto that character untill something else attacks you, but i have not tested it yet so I am not positive.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to decrypt ini file Game Guard
08/03/2011 - Soldier Front - 5 Replies
mL "W@q _?#mliHbcٯE9ď.2oģ{ mk 򒟡Ӷ|8')$ x0F׻|MҀT4V,gฃL<&c~Z %XZ}ʜKpf*JHg+<(ٻ6&9:6L " T`erY<a}Fz:wV[߻锿ŧ n'\ne=uL#CZ^pip wH☟d*/gdLun aGxBSpecialForceVN.ini RI&us(IQZ Ŋpš',|3j>ct!7&ٶ F "&2 @ !&2 Please help me!
try 2 edit game guard file
12/16/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 1 Replies
wat f edit ung ggfile.... pwedi b un?
SUCROSE===GAME GUARD FILE CORRUPTED
08/08/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 1 Replies
ammm....mag tatanong lang po sana aq.. kac kaninag maga nag laro aq ng sf eh gumagana pa ung sucrose... pero ngaung tanghali nag laro aq ayaw na gumana GAME GURAD FILE CORRUPTED naka lagay sinusunod ko nmn ung ga bypass nyo....:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
old guard file
06/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
does any1 have the old guard file you know when some1 atack u the guard atacks back long ago i readed a topic but i forgot it +k 2 the 1 who post it ;)
Q: Using Patrol file with Guard file?
12/28/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I'm not sure how it could be done but maybe if someone finds the location of the patrol file and does a bit of editing, maybe they could switch the Pet.dat file to be like the patrols. If this could be done, people would be able to just sit back in a corner or somewhere safe and let the guard go off and autokill monsters. Not sure if it's possible or already been tried.