Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This is starting to piss me off

Discussion on This is starting to piss me off within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok, i thought i would try a differnt skin for co2.
After awhile i didn't like no more so i went to replace the OLD FILES I HAD COPIED and replaced them with the new skin and this isnt working.
Then i wen't to my other computer and took the files and replaced them and they still didn't work!
Someone help me lol... :?
Old 04/05/2007, 09:51   #2

reinstall xD
Old 04/05/2007, 09:55   #3

no, search : transperant skin....this skin installs the transperant skin and restores the old one
Old 04/05/2007, 16:12   #4

You can get a nice transperant skin from

« bot plz | WTF »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to piss people in Dalaran off
12/05/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
So, in Dalaran tonight I was just walking around on my paladin, and I saw like 20 people fishing in that one pond. So I thought, why the hell not get em' mad. I went to the auction house in IF and bought some enlargment potions. I went back to that pond and they were all sitting there with their fancy little fishing hats, so I popped a pot and I hopped on my elekk(don't want to scam people for my gold to buy a mammoth, which will work alot better) and stood in the pond covering their bobbers. ...
How to piss people off! (the noob way :P )
01/04/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Ok, this guide is going to tell you how to piss people off, the noob way :D! Ok first you will need 2 lvl 1 chars. Take them both to DC, or another place that is out of the way, that you can pk at lvl 1 in. Now, once in the city, take them both to the left gate, right outside on the beach. Have one of your lvl 1s kill the other one.
Piss Off Warriors
11/17/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 14 Replies
ok this is my first post and i am trying to be productive so please if u already know this dont flame me i was hunting gandormas one day with my friend (im a warrrior and hes a water) and i wast getting hit pretty hard so i asked him to cast stig on me. a few seconds later, when my xp bar filled up i tried to click on superman but it wouldnt work to make a long story short, magic shield prevents superman me and my friend went througout bird island sheilding warriors and one got so...