Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easter quest postponed til April 6th

Discussion on Easter quest postponed til April 6th within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What a joke. Read the announcement in the CO forums. Another reason why they blow. They can't even start a quest on time.
Old 04/05/2007, 06:37   #2

it's what tq does best
Old 04/05/2007, 09:21   #3

You'd think TQ would get their **** together and run their quests on time by now.
Old 04/05/2007, 09:24   #4

Please all calm down...TQ's sweatshop workers are working very hard to get this event quest up and running. (*:

<hr>Append on Apr 5 2007, 09:36<hr> see....give these people some more time to finish the easter event....truly a great bunch of heros....*** bless them

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PC Easter Quest NPC Egg Order.
03/31/2010 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 14 Replies
Simply talk to the NPCs in order depending on the last egg you need. So if Tracy asks for a red egg, you would follow the red order. PINK= PharmasisMuMu, CoachLin, William, Jim, Minstrel. BROWN= ScholarWu, Jim, William, BanditHead, CoachLin RED= Minstrel, VeteranHong, PharmasistMuMu, William, Joanna BLUE= CoachLin, Pharmasist, William, Scholar, Minstrel
Easter quest help
03/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
whn i went to kill the chicken thieves i collected the coin which fall down.....but it did not show nething in the itembox....and now my itembox is full and i cant even empty it ....can ne1 help?:(
Easter Quest..
03/21/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
How to become an egg ? I donīt understand the english quest-help. Could somebody explain it ? (German) Wie bekomme ich ein Ei?
Bug with easter quest.
04/25/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 31 Replies
Searched didnt see it posted yet, so here it goes. WARNING! DO NOT USE THIS ON YOUR MAIN CHARACTER IT WILL RUIN IT FOREVER! WARNING! DO NOT USE THIS ON YOUR MAIN CHARACTER IT WILL RUIN IT FOREVER! WARNING! DO NOT USE THIS ON YOUR MAIN CHARACTER IT WILL RUIN IT FOREVER! Now that this is out of the way, its good for marketers or miners and spare characters that you dont care about. What you need: Miracle Flower, 1 DragonBall
easter quest
04/15/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
yea so since i suck at bots and hacks imma post the coors to the bird onli forape city the Purple rooster @macques(656,612) Green rooster @ giant apes(475,256) Blue rooster@thunder apes(201,178) Magenta rooster@snakeman(231,461) Btw the birds spawn every 10 mins orso ...if they are not there wait for it!!!! have fun turnin into bunnies n shit