Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

autopatch issue

Discussion on autopatch issue within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi , i've been wondering for the last few days that when i run conquer the autopatch failes and my firewall or such isnt blocking it so whats the solution for this also i cant see any topics on conqueronline.com
Old 04/04/2007, 21:30   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by GrimReaper91@Apr 4 2007, 20:52
Hi , i've been wondering for the last few days that when i run conquer the autopatch failes and my firewall or such isnt blocking it so whats the solution for this also i cant see any topics on conqueronline.com
Well, I have this problem to some times, I guess it's TQ's server :P
Old 04/04/2007, 22:06   #3

Same here, nothing we can do about it.
Old 04/04/2007, 23:35   #4

mine works ok :?
Old 04/05/2007, 18:23   #5

there was a post made by TQ prosponing the easter quest becasue of this, it seems it will be fixed on the 6th. you should be able to auto patch the easter quest then or jsut download it manually
Old 04/05/2007, 19:28   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by tasha@Apr 5 2007, 18:23
there was a post made by TQ prosponing the easter quest becasue of this, it seems it will be fixed on the 6th. you should be able to auto patch the easter quest then or jsut download it manually
I don't think he meant that, sometimes it can't auto patch. Even if its a new patch or not...
Old 04/05/2007, 19:30   #7

yeah, its the server. ive tried reinstalling, and it didnt work
Old 04/05/2007, 22:19   #8

Received Thanks: 1,960
To bypass the autopatch function just run blacknull.

This can be done by>>>
[*] Making a shortcut to your Conquer.exe file.[*] Right click that shortcut, click Shortcut tab.[*] Add blacknull to the end of the target window.
Will look like this>>> "*:\Conquer 2.0\Conquer.exe" blacknull[*] Click Apply.[*] Click General tab, change name at the top to reflect that it is a blacknull file.[*] Click Apply, Click OK.[*] Using this shortcut you will bypass the autopatch process.

If you keep using the blacknull shortcut you can get your updates manualy by going to>>>
ftp://64.151.85.204/zf/
Old 01/29/2008, 15:42   #9

help with autopatch

my autopatch neva worked so i just push bypass every time but then wen i play the game somtimes it says invaled cordanats (sorry for bad spelling) and then a error window comes up and says unknown error has accured and i push ok and it takes me back to the login screen and i login again and it just keeps hapning can some one help me or tell me how to fix it it will be gratly appresiated... and sorry again for bad spelling
Old 02/15/2008, 23:31   #10

mine won't start the game, it comes up with the error after starting the game.
"failed to return to the autopatch server, you can not log into the game."

i can start cotobo, and it lets me go to log in and then log in, but not normally. Now the only reason i put cotobo on is because i couldn't log in, at least cotobo will let me log in, but i don't want to use cotobo in every situation.

patched to 5011

i have tried the suggestions listed earlier and none works.
everything was working and then was having lag and connection problems, so i decided to reload. i downloaded the patches and run my old conquer setup and loaded the pathes. and now i have the autopatch can't log in problem.
running winxp, meets all requirements, etcc... like i said it'll work with cotobo b/c it bypasses the autopatch.
thanks for ur help'