Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

taskbar commander 3.02

Discussion on taskbar commander 3.02 within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any1 can crack taskbar commander 3.02 cuz it be helpful on renaming and rearranging cotobo toolbar and conquer client?thanks if any1 can help pls. do
Old 04/04/2007, 20:20   #2

m8, you dont need that. Try one...
Old 04/04/2007, 21:18   #3

well i kinda need the cotobotoolbar to be rename cuz i got lot of characters cant distingush which is which
Old 04/04/2007, 21:28   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by vegetasupersaiyan6@Apr 4 2007, 21:18
well i kinda need the cotobotoolbar to be rename cuz i got lot of characters cant distingush which is which
It's not hard to find right with COtobo. Because its ALWAYS right above the main window of conquer. I run currently with 6 account. Also got 6 cotobos. I never take wrong
Old 04/05/2007, 02:15   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by vegetasupersaiyan6@Apr 4 2007, 14:18
As Heddskott said, is good for that. can also do it.
Old 04/05/2007, 03:56   #6

well thanks for your help i was hoping that u all could help me rename cotobotoolbar but it seems you cant thats ok i really appriciate it the effort for responding thought