Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question for SV for special persons

Discussion on Question for SV for special persons within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi I have sv for special persons I set the picking item to default... but it doesn't pick up mets can you tell me maybe it's omething wrong w/ my CO files or what? or does it not work w/ SV for special persons? Thank you.
Old 04/03/2007, 23:15   #2

Just simple press option and then show name. It'll work then.
Old 04/04/2007, 20:55   #3

thanks for the reply but i figured that out before you got to me :P thnx anyways
Old 04/04/2007, 21:29   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by speedyworm@Apr 4 2007, 20:55
thanks for the reply but i figured that out before you got to me :P thnx anyways
hehe, np m8, all for you
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Special Characters in 5165
08/27/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Good morning community :) Like everyone knows it's not possible to make a char with special Characters ( Like †, £, Ð and so on ).. That's poor :( Well. Did anyone fixed this yet, or is it possible to do this at All ?
[Question] Spawning Special Monsters (5165)
03/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey everyone! I'm developing a certain quest and I need to know: What is the code that would allow me to say "spawn a monster" in a certain location using commands? OOps, wrong section.
[Question] Spawning Special Monsters (5165)
03/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
How would I make a monster spawn on GM command? I tried the command that is in the source but either I don't know how to use it or it's broken. My goal is to get it so that a monster spawns at a certain time (every 45 minutes - but I know the time codes) in Twin City Gardens. I'm looking for codes in the source on how to do it but if anyone's faster than I am then please leave a comment =P Thanks.
QUESTION: Special Force
06/29/2009 - Soldier Front - 9 Replies
Ano po ba ung tawag sa Cheat na nakikita ung katawan nung mga players ngunit iba ung kulay nila.. for example.. YELLOW.. Parang heat seeker? pag may nakatago sa box malalaman mo na may nagtatago? ano po ang tawag dun?
Lock a persons inventory
12/06/2006 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
You use this exploit to prevent a red player from exchanging items with another player, which allows you to kill the red player and get his drops. 1) Get the person to go red... 2) Spam trade requests to the red player.