Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is your conquer messed up too?

Discussion on Is your conquer messed up too? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
all thats wrong is my mouse it flashing rapidly, and sometimes it well... takes an image of whats around the mouse, then moves the image with the mouse. It's honestly a really weird looking thing, don't know what is wrong, maybe it's patch 4342 or something I don't know. If anybody else is having this problem post, if somebody else HAD this problem and now doesn't tell me what you did please.
Old 04/04/2007, 03:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
yep, something's definitely wrong, maybe you're running progs in the background???

try reinstalling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I think i messed something up.
11/01/2009 - S4 League - 9 Replies
I'm using windows 7. I started playing S4 league yesterday. Here is where the problem starts i automatically opened the injector with the bypass.dll and then ran S4 league for the first time ever. Now the bypass.dll doesn't work and it detects everything... should i re-install and let it update or is there a way to fix my problem?
Messed Up
09/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
You guys arent the only ones having problems. CO Is oficially fucking me out of my char Art_Pwns. They banned me for non payment of 11 codes when I didn't purchase any....So whatever I paid it to get my char back and they still haven't unbanned me after 9000 emails and proof that they cashed my check....Anyone got any ideas?
my conquer writeing is messed up
07/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 34 Replies
yer i dunno wots goin on but ever since i got my new comp i can braley read the writing on co? its kinda close to each other n miss's parts out of letters ive reinstalled co 40 tiems + and it stil ldoes it like wat the fuck? il lfind a screen of my writteing oh and when my pct is at 80 it looks like 30 lol like cuts offf the line some one please help??? :eek: