Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This forum's moderation.

Discussion on This forum's moderation. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ATTN MODS: DELETING OR ALTERING THIS POST WILL BE REPORTED DIRECTLY TO THE ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF

In recent monthes there have been discussions on the leadership of this forum and it's moderation. I decided to share my views and I even created a poll. Feel free to discuss the moderation of the forum here. The link below is the poll. Thank you for your time and attention.

Old 03/24/2007, 09:50   #2

RE: Your poll (posted here since I can't reply there)

This begs the question, "Should we be able to ELECT moderators?" I think not, as people could make 649375123 accounts and vote for themselves. Same with impeaching. Make many accounts to vote them out. It's not feasible because you can't control the process.
Old 03/24/2007, 10:02   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by L3r0y~J3nk1n$@Mar 24 2007, 03:50
RE: Your poll (posted here since I can't reply there)

This begs the question, "Should we be able to ELECT moderators?" I think not, as people could make 649375123 accounts and vote for themselves. Same with impeaching. Make many accounts to vote them out. It's not feasible because you can't control the process.
You need to look up the definition of "impeach". Do to your response and the vote, I can tell you think it means "remove". It does not. It would be to bring the question of removal. A select group would actually remove them.
Old 03/30/2007, 23:34   #4

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
just contact me with facts and describe clearly your problem with the moderators.

for me it seems a1 and dm are doing a great job.
Old 03/30/2007, 23:47   #5

In my days was i was around here, wasnt for long, DM was the moderater, and what he did for the forums was keep them under control.

a1blaster then applied for moderator position and I backed him up and i still stand by that decision.

I believe your just spitting your dummy out because you were warned.

As for your poll I wouldnt say we have any right atall over putting moderators "out of office", moderators are provided and agreed at the sole discretion of the administration.
Old 03/30/2007, 23:54   #6

Mod's doing what they need to do and it's all good.
Old 03/31/2007, 00:43   #7

Sound like to me, by looking at smoothjonny's profile and looking at the posts he does make and the tone that he has in this thread, that he is just trying to live up to his avatar's image. :?

That image is of little baby! :rofl:

Maybe smoothjonny should read :smashfreak:

I think the mods need a :hug: for what they try to do.
Old 04/06/2007, 08:37   #8

lol all of you need to look up "impeach" it does NOT mean to remove from office... if we impeach a mod, it would merely call into question their time in office...

and thought... that image is stewie... and if you call the master of the universe a baby... you're sorely mistaken lolz go watch some Family Guy... he's hysterical