Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bluemouse 9 mets or a DB

Discussion on Bluemouse 9 mets or a DB within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have only gotten nine mets with the pic, sword, necky combinations... have anyone gotten DBs? if so about how many tries before you get a db? And when you die do you drop or lose the necky, sword, or pic?? i have always wondered about that
Old 03/16/2007, 18:54   #2

i got DB from Blue mouse quest, i got it for 9 mets [neackle,sword, picture]. It was only luck, no method.
Old 03/16/2007, 18:58   #3

Yes, there is a method of getting a DB with the blue mouse quest.... search it, you will find the guide on how to do it
Old 03/16/2007, 19:29   #4

I also got db but i made this combination over 1000 times. And u lose pic necky or sword if u die.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
About The BlueMouse Glitch
11/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
U know how you find the bluemouse right? I was doing it fast and when i click on the mouse it escapes..but the mouse still appeared there. I have done this several time LIKE 4 times in a row once, but i would like to know how to do this 100%, so i can save time. If anyone got any ideas, post it up please. And I am sure that everyone would like to know :D
BlueMouse
05/12/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
Hello guys, i was thinking of making maps where the blue mouse are located in the caves for all the people that are new to this quest and i cant find the cave map so if you have a cave map can you plz post it up here so i can make it. Thank Youtext2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Help?' border='0' alt='Help?' />
A way i can use SV to bot Bluemouse?
03/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Is there a way i can use SV to bot Bluemouse :P? I hate all that clicking.. PS: Any1 else getting all these annoying ads?
BlueMouse Quest
01/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey all. I just want everyone to know that it's actually very easy to earn money by doing the bluemouse quest espacially know when you can find the gems. I don't know the gem prices on other servers but on mine server normal moon gems are being sold for about 500-700k and when you do the bluemouse quest you get a gold needle which gives you minimum 5 mets and 5 mets on my server is about 750k so even though you get the minimum amount of meteors you still earn money.. Me and my friends do the...
How do people get 9 mets everytime for bluemouse?
12/13/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
i've heard there's a glitch that get them 9 mets everytime, but i don't know how. anyone knows?