Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

server sided. how to?

Discussion on server sided. how to? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
server sided. how to?

hey all thnks vodka for the fast respont on my last post.

ok i got bored playing white my (clinet) sided things and i want to know wich progream i can play white server sided stings... if possible . how can i find the ip , i tird to look on the web but very very little info is found on counqer online. i have idea of some kind , log on ofline to conuqer it can be nice. but the problem is if the sestem will save it when it go online,,, thnks for help
Old 10/05/2010, 00:07   #2

Received Thanks: 1,335
You can't edit server-sided stuff.
Old 10/05/2010, 11:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoker7 View Post
hey all thnks vodka for the fast respont on my last post.

ok i got bored playing white my (clinet) sided things and i want to know wich progream i can play white server sided stings... if possible . how can i find the ip , i tird to look on the web but very very little info is found on counqer online. i have idea of some kind , log on ofline to conuqer it can be nice. but the problem is if the sestem will save it when it go online,,, thnks for help
For those who didn't understand his post, ill do my best to make it alittle understandable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoker7 View Post
hey all thanks vodka for the fast respont on my last post.

ok i got bored playing with my (client) sided things and i want to know wich program i can play with server sided... if it is possible . how can i find the ip. I tried to look on the internet but found very little info on counqer online.I have an idea of some kind. Login offline to conuqer, it could be nice. but the problem is if the system will save it, when I go offline,,, thanks for help
First of all, is not possible to play offline, when is over the internet.
2nd. System cannot save anything, not connected.
If you want to edit/do anything serversided, then you need to hack their entire host, lmao
Old 10/05/2010, 21:29   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
If you actually are interested in server side stuff then write your own server or use one of the public sources out there. You cannot modify things server side on tq's server though.
Old 10/06/2010, 22:38   #5

elite*gold: 28
Actually it's more then possbile to ****/crash/make everybody on every TQ server level 130. and make yourself a GM/PM.

Just got to hack them
Old 10/07/2010, 03:28   #6

And then there will be a rollback the next day.

This has happened what, twice in the history of conquer where someone has gained access to tq's database.
Old 10/07/2010, 22:14   #7

thare is must be somthing we can do , i dont mean hack acc or stuff like this
jest chagne things to our benfit (:

if only i know from ware to strat ...
Old 10/08/2010, 19:06   #8

you CANNOT change something server side without being able to hack their database.

Simply not possible.

Think about it this way, that's like me saying "How can I change files on your computer?!?". The only way to do that would be for me to hack your computer and change them.

When looking at a large company such as tq, their servers are going to be FAR more secure. It's not impossible but it requires a huge amount of hacking knowledge and is VERY illegal (aka they could sue your *** off for even attempting it). Not a good idea and not worth the effort. It's been successfully done at least once that I know of and it caused tq to reform some of their security and rollback servers to before it was an issue (so not like the hackers got anything out of it anyways)
Old 10/10/2010, 22:08   #9

yes cuse they got hit on (Discoverd)
but ya i gess this is not worte it ... after all its only a game