Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I know there use to be...

Discussion on I know there use to be... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Seems like there was something I ran across some time ago that created a button for your bar to instantly take you out of your disguise. If I remeber correctly it could be used to help you lv robo while using partner. Anyway It would be nice to be able to use robo and instantly be back to normal right after and still get the xp for it. After doing a few searchs I've not found it, so any help would be appreciated.
Old 03/10/2007, 07:46   #2

You can return to the original form right after you use it only if you are using COTobo with the effect features off.
Old 03/10/2007, 07:49   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by chickeneaterguy@Mar 10 2007, 01:46
You can return to the original form right after you use it only if you are using COTobo with the effect features off.
No, I know there was something else that had absolutly nothing to do with coboto. It was a edit for one of the F-keys that could be pressed to end robo right after you used it.

<hr>Append on Mar 10 2007, 09:47<hr> alrighty then, guess this needs a bump back up.
Old 03/10/2007, 12:37   #4

i think its if u wait for robot to come up with the button to exit you can drag that button into the fkeys area then next time ure in robot you only have to hit that f key

correct me if im wrong but i will test next xp and report on the results

EDIT:
cant drag that button ....
Old 03/10/2007, 15:13   #5

I think the timer that keeps you robot is server side, could be wrong though... if you have DV or another disguise skill, you can switch to that right after robot, that should change you... idk how else though...

You could find the packet that changes you from robot to normal, and try resending it after your robot, see what happends
Old 03/11/2007, 02:14   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by funkystudmonkey@Mar 10 2007, 06:37
i think its if u wait for robot to come up with the button to exit you can drag that button into the fkeys area then next time ure in robot you only have to hit that f key

correct me if im wrong but i will test next xp and report on the results

EDIT:
cant drag that button ....
Thats was somewhat of the idea as to what I was looking for, but there was an edit that use to be here somewhere that created the button for you cause you can't actually drag the button over to the bar.