Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with Qt proxy pls

Discussion on Help with Qt proxy pls within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok...first of all sry for this post...this question was posted a lot: Can anione help me with Qt proxy...cause i tried all things and nothing works... first of all i tried tuneling the conection ...then i tried procap....that should of worked...i thing i did something wrong with that but that didnt work either....then i tried qt...i did all the stuff but it still didnt work....my server is zeus from wonders....and i'm behind a linux proxy wich conects thru port 8888 to me. Anione can help me?

sry for the bad english.
Old 03/09/2007, 01:19   #2

its called QoProxy and did u try yet?
Old 03/09/2007, 02:27   #3

Received Thanks: 1,960
Sorry Trojan-Virus, there is a QT proxy.
Quote:
Qt by Trolltech is the standard framework for developing high-performance cross-platform applications. Qt provides single-source portability across Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, all major commercial Unix variants, and embedded Linux. On embedded Linux, the Qt API is available as Qtopia Core.

Qt provides application developers with all the functionality needed to build complex, high-performance GUI and console applications. Qt is fully object-oriented, easily extensible, and allows true component programming. Read the Whitepaper for a comprehensive technical overview.

Since its commercial introduction in early 1996, Qt has formed the basis of many thousands of successful applications worldwide, including Google Earth, Adobe Photoshop Elements, and Skype. Qt is also the basis of the popular KDE Linux desktop environment, a standard component of all major Linux distributions. See our Customer Success Stories for some examples of commercial Qt development.
Also heres procap he's talking about.>>>
Quote:
Use the ProCap® software to streamline your enterprise's processes resulting in superior quality, high performance workflows with predictable results.

State-of-the-Art Process Modeling

Visually capture your corporate knowledge of key processes. Focus the organization of that knowledge around flows or business object views. Drill down to explore details, and pivot to view your models in different ways. Integrate the insights of many into a single repository. Facilitate your business-process design team collaborations.
He's talking about real proxy troubles.
I think he's having troubles using programs from behind his linux proxy and is looking for help on how to connect from behind it.
Old 03/09/2007, 10:18   #4

Yep blaster u got it. My bro uses linux and he put up the proxy withouth making NAT (wich allows me to conect directly to the internet) and i cant/dont know how to change the settings on it. he onli gave me acces thru 8888....I hoped the procap hould tunnel the conexion to CO. i think that the packages arent forwarded to me from the my bros comp. Anione got somekind of proxy source code or something like that? Anione here uses Linux? Help pls...and if anione knows hoe to make Co work on Linux gimme a shout. I was thinking about wine to make it work but the proxy problem apears again......

<hr>Append on Mar 9 2007, 10:22<hr> O ia..here u can dawnload the procap... maibe i did something wrong....wanna check it...? maibe configure for zeus server...make a screenshot and post it...