Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CoPartner Problem

Discussion on CoPartner Problem within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Yeah, I just got the new CoPartner that go accidentally released. I works fine, but when my archer is botting the conquer window just closes down with no error message or nuthin'. Can anyone help, thanks in advance.
Old 03/06/2007, 07:13   #2

There's your problem, it is not fixed any longer.
Old 03/06/2007, 07:47   #3

just ry to download it again frm pvp
the one ur useing may dont have certain files,so ur co window always closes

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=TQ are the worst game makers on earth' border='0' alt='TQ are the worst game makers on earth' />
Old 03/06/2007, 08:17   #4

ur killed
Old 03/06/2007, 12:06   #5

rofl... could u post the download link here ?
Old 03/06/2007, 12:45   #6

not allowed to upload this version of co partner anywhere. several ppl including me alrdy uploaded it for ppl do download but i just didnt know it wasnt allowed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem w/ CoPartner
11/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
first things first i have been using copartner for a few months now, got to 130 rb'd now im 125 so i have pretty much experience id say. this is the first time this sort of thing has ever happened and idk what caused it or if it's a rare occasion or not. basically i started the bot, went to bed. woke up a few hours later, looked at my screen, i was a ghost, now as most of you know that's impossible because copartner would have dc'd me. well, sometime while i was asleep copartner got an...
Copartner problem
11/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Before i start my grammar is pretty bad so. Anyways my problem is this. I have used Copartner on my warrior/trojan and even on a archer it worked perfectly. But i was planning to make a toaist*fire*. My first problem was that when you activate it you will see that if the char stays at one spot it will only att ones. I tryed 3.2 speed of att and it made that work atleast most of the time. First question: What is the time* iforgot how its called* for the attack speed ya want to use to...
CoPartner Problem
11/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I am having a problem using ConquerPartner, I play with the full screen 1024X768 leave my inventory open, set it to pick up all items, make sure it is set on compete, my problem is after i pick up a full inventory of items, it will drop the items but doesnt fully empty my inventory it leaves like two rows of items, and once it "empties the inventory" it doesnt pick up any items after that.
Copartner problem
07/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
(excuse my english ^^) I have a little problem with the cheat program, i have a trojan and he dont want to pick up the money and the stuff he drops, even the mets ! Can u help me plzz ? Thank you ;)
copartner problem
05/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
ok I tried a couple searches for my problem as well as looking through the fourm itself, and, cant find an answer to my problem. I run the emulator, i run the tq program I hit start, then F11, i set english client, plvl, trojan, in the enter monsters name to kill box i put the monsters name in the box, i leave it on normal (it's a normal walking monster) then pick up all, then i run it, but i keeps making me walk to the right also pulls my mouse to the right after i close the co program and i...