Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with script vessel

Discussion on Problem with script vessel within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok i have tried everything to get this thing to work including nataros date fixed patch. when i tried to login at the agentking menu it would always say: logining.......
logining.......
logining.......
logining.......

and it wouldn't do anything. then i tried placing the host file directly into the folder: C:\windows\system32\driver\ect \host just to see what it would do and here are the results:

this is word for word what it says: Returns to Game and press Key F11 or * to start the Partner!
Sorry, the server of Scriptvessel is updating today! Pls login tomorrow!
Last login time:2007-3-5 7:40:37

then after that i tried pressing F11 just to see what it would do in the game and a bar came up in the conquer window that said: Stop!HP=1000,MP=0,Equipment loss=100 with a button labeled ?? that closed it.

if someone knows what the heck is going on with this, a solution would be greatly appreciated!! thanx Matt19w
Old 03/05/2007, 01:53   #2

the old version was supose to stop working on 3-5-07 and a new client was realeased last week.....
Old 03/07/2007, 02:59   #3

same problem here...:/
Old 03/07/2007, 03:14   #4

logining..