Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

server and conquer website offline?

Discussion on server and conquer website offline? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/03/2007, 01:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,960
@paperplates >>> From Conquer Online.
Quote:
Monthly PK Tournament Will Be Re-held On March 5, 2007

Source:Official Posted on:2007-3-2 0:16:48

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to power outage, the monthly PK tournament originally held on March 1, 2007 has to be interrupted. Now, we have decided to re-hold it on March 5, 2007, 8:30 pm (PST).

The opportunities are held in your hands. Start to conquer in PK tournament with your courage and power then.

Good Luck!
#Close

}^~^{
a1blaster
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Offline TG in Conquer
03/17/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 29 Replies
StrRes.ini has the following: 11001=OfflineTG is only available for the player with God'sBlessing. wtf is this crap what is tq coming to, lol its so sad now noobs will want god blessing hacks when it comes....its sooooo sad oh and dont flame this with " this noob wants sv" i already have it so ya, check my topics and posts before you flame...ty oh and mods, if you want to close this i dont mind, just thought it would be a nice peice of info for the community, doesnt really have any value...
Conquer online(offline)
08/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Can someone manage to play Conquer 2.0 offline? If so pkease let me know. My email is [email protected]. Srry for anny laws that i broke.
Conquer is offline???
04/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
After main I cant connect
CONQUER OFFLINE
05/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I LIKE TO GO SOLO. LOL.