Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reason NOT to use CP hack for scamming

Discussion on Reason NOT to use CP hack for scamming within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/01/2007, 19:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by fatguy@Mar 1 2007, 19:37
Here is a screenshot to prove it
Cool, looks like not everyone in TQ-team lacks englishskills.
(If it now is real)

Btw, where are you from?
Norway? Denmark?
Old 03/01/2007, 19:49   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu+Mar 1 2007, 19:44--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tsu @ Mar 1 2007, 19:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--fatguy@Mar 1 2007, 19:37
Here is a screenshot to prove it
Cool, looks like not everyone in TQ-team lacks englishskills.
(If it now is real)

Btw, where are you from?
Norway? Denmark? [/b][/quote]
Denmark
Old 03/02/2007, 00:03   #18

and hoaxmail can do that...
Old 03/02/2007, 00:53   #19

The ss looks real enough, but as stated before, most TQ staff lacks enough engllish to send an e-mail that well writen. As for the CP hack hope you enjoyied it before you got banned. Hopefully they get on the ball and fix the issue. My servers prices are so messed up it's not even funny.
Old 03/02/2007, 01:22   #20

fatguy hvad server spiller du på?
pm mig
Old 03/02/2007, 01:57   #21

LOL guys you really belive in that?? her eis the link from where you can seend your owne emails anykind you want....

so that is probably a fake....email...
Old 03/02/2007, 02:01   #22

*Flame Edited Out by a1blaster*
i just knew u can do that with cp the last 5 min it was patched and i got 20 mil off of it BUT I COULDA GOT MORE dude u kno u can sue tq rite? they just want money thats y they say stuff like that they sent me that mail before and i replyed to them bite me ***** and they said they were gonna track my ip and kno where i live then they told me where i live but they didnt do **** or get me arrested cuz we can sue them too.. lol look at all their stuff u gotta be credited 25 db credit to get ur account back on hack case? thats bull ****.. i have a lvl 130 trojan/warrior/archer and i wasnt using hack and they told me i got banned for using hack wich i dint use hack and they kno i want my account really bad back so they are guessing i am going to buy db codes and credit my account.. lol they also changed my email and **** and info.. i can sue tq for that too.. my friend purchased db codes he deposited about 10 thousand dollars into tq's bank account direct depostite and tq doidnt give him his db codes.. he threw away the paper that showed proof he depostited into tq's bank account.. he took tq to court but tq didnt get sued cuz he didnt have proof.. just to tell everyone hacking is not illigal unless it is like hacking into a bank or sumthing like that but hacking a game is not illigal.. unless u hack the database or sumthing like that wich is similiar to hacking a bank.. so just to tell everyone do not fall for tq's tricks..
Old 03/02/2007, 02:39   #23

ive recieved e-mails from tq before, they lack the skill to properly type, and yes they place in greetings if they dont know you. its a false e-mail entirely and the funny thing is they turned me down for a gm spot even when i said id do it for free in my spare time, tq are just morons all around.
Old 03/02/2007, 02:47   #24

I've emailed TQ tons of times and they do have fluent english. I've even talked to lilac for quite awhile and she can respond pretty quickly either that or they have a new translator.
Old 03/02/2007, 02:47   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by AcTommyX@Mar 2 2007, 02:01
i just knew u can do that with cp the last 5 min it was patched and i got 20 mil off of it BUT I COULDA GOT MORE dude u kno u can sue tq rite? they just want money thats y they say stuff like that they sent me that mail before and i replyed to them bite me ***** and they said they were gonna track my ip and kno where i live then they told me where i live but they didnt do **** or get me arrested cuz we can sue them too.. lol look at all their stuff u gotta be credited 25 db credit to get ur account back on hack case? thats bull ****.. i have a lvl 130 trojan/warrior/archer and i wasnt using hack and they told me i got banned for using hack wich i dint use hack and they kno i want my account really bad back so they are guessing i am going to buy db codes and credit my account.. lol they also changed my email and **** and info.. i can sue tq for that too.. my friend purchased db codes he deposited about 10 thousand dollars into tq's bank account direct depostite and tq doidnt give him his db codes.. he threw away the paper that showed proof he depostited into tq's bank account.. he took tq to court but tq didnt get sued cuz he didnt have proof.. just to tell everyone hacking is not illigal unless it is like hacking into a bank or sumthing like that but hacking a game is not illigal.. unless u hack the database or sumthing like that wich is similiar to hacking a bank.. so just to tell everyone do not fall for tq's tricks..
u cant sue tq for wat u ahv stated, they can do anythign they want with ur account ,even if u purcahsed db codes...and yea, it is illigel to use hacking tools
Old 03/02/2007, 03:05   #26

Quote:
Originally posted by TmT-sibrand@Mar 1 2007, 07:21
HAHAHA!!! you got pwned by TQ!
i would laugh to, for TQ actually pwning someone, they must be doing somethng wrong
Old 03/02/2007, 04:07   #27

Quote:
Originally posted by SoulSaint@Mar 2 2007, 01:22
fatguy hvad server spiller du på?
pm mig
Var spelar du? (sverige ;D)
Old 03/02/2007, 04:42   #28

Quote:
Originally posted by bigassmuffin+Mar 2 2007, 02:47--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigassmuffin @ Mar 2 2007, 02:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--AcTommyX@Mar 2 2007, 02:01
i just knew u can do that with cp the last 5 min it was patched and i got 20 mil off of it BUT I COULDA GOT MORE dude u kno u can sue tq rite? they just want money thats y they say stuff like that they sent me that mail before and i replyed to them bite me bitch and they said they were gonna track my ip and kno where i live then they told me where i live but they didnt do shit or get me arrested cuz we can sue them too.. lol look at all their stuff u gotta be credited 25 db credit to get ur account back on hack case? thats bull shit.. i have a lvl 130 trojan/warrior/archer and i wasnt using hack and they told me i got banned for using hack wich i dint use hack and they kno i want my account really bad back so they are guessing i am going to buy db codes and credit my account.. lol they also changed my email and shit and info.. i can sue tq for that too.. my friend purchased db codes he deposited about 10 thousand dollars into tq's bank account direct depostite and tq doidnt give him his db codes.. he threw away the paper that showed proof he depostited into tq's bank account.. he took tq to court but tq didnt get sued cuz he didnt have proof.. just to tell everyone hacking is not illigal unless it is like hacking into a bank or sumthing like that but hacking a game is not illigal.. unless u hack the database or sumthing like that wich is similiar to hacking a bank.. so just to tell everyone do not fall for tq's tricks..
u cant sue tq for wat u ahv stated, they can do anythign they want with ur account ,even if u purcahsed db codes...and yea, it is illigel to use hacking tools [/b][/quote]
well it is yea illigal to use hacking tools and kinda not illigal it is not that illigal like going to jail illigal.. u cant go to jail for hacking but u can get sued for using like hacking into tq's databse or sumthing likie dat etc

but u cannot go to jail for hacking.. and that person couldnt get sued that started this thread.. he was a dumbass.. cuz tq sent be that message a long time ago and i told them to bite me but nthing happend

<hr>Append on Mar 2 2007, 04:43<hr> o yea tq desserves to suffer for scamming people..
Old 03/02/2007, 05:23   #29

elite*gold: 20
Yea dude i got an email sent me to this is what it says!

Hello nooby!

We all know you suck but in this case we are going to accuse you of hackin siince you arre a noooob that cannot buy dbs frrom are site. We know where you live, that teddy bear with that knife with blood on it, was us! Be careful or else! You know what to do *hint* buy dbs from us and then we shall scam you more! Please report to us in 2 seconds of the time you started reading or your computer will blow up and well you dont want that to happen do you? And another note, are grammar program is broken so we are sry for our horrible BR grammer. That is all and remember everything that is sed in this.

*Computer blows up because it took 5 mins to read this ridiculous long msg*

-The TQ support team that helps players (that buy dbs)
Old 03/02/2007, 05:33   #30

Lol TQ is such a joke.
Closed Thread