Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need information on a new money hack

Discussion on need information on a new money hack within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/03/2007, 01:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,960
Post #2 in ConquerRPG Forum posted 03-02-2007.>>>

Quote:
Originally posted by Ginalina@Moderator ConquerRPG Forum
* Be Re: * Be Aware of Trading for CP Recently*

The CP hack problem has been patched. You can now freely trade for CP.

If there's ever any issues with this in the future, feel free to PM me or contact Synsia.

Thanks!
Maybe thats what the power outage was about.
Sneaky way of patching game.
Old 03/03/2007, 02:21   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by a1blaster+Feb 28 2007, 20:57--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a1blaster @ Feb 28 2007, 20:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Found this posted in ConquerRPG Forum posted 02-17-2007.>>>

<!--QuoteBegin--Ginalina
@Moderator ConquerRPG Forum
* Be Aware of Trading for CP Recently*
Hello Everyone!

There is a new Money Hack going around, Tq is trying its best to find out the way to patch it. But before TQ solves it, I would like to remind you all:

Be Aware of Trading for CPs Recently.

If it's unavoidable for you to trade for CPs with someone recently, please remember his/her name and take screenshots to prove you trade with him/her in case you were scammed unfortunately, you would have proof to report the scammer.

Here is the basic Rundown of how this hack works:
A trade of *** CP's is offered for XXkk in Cash (X being the actual number). Trade is then started and the CP's are placed into the trade window. The other person confirms the cash, and both parties click ok to the trade. For some unknown reason, it is never actually accepted, The OK Button is highlighted, but then the trade screen is frozen, so the person trading the money cancels the trade. They then open the warehouse and try to put the money in the inventory or they relog, they will find their money gone.

Thank You!
Gina
So the hacks been out there awhile. [/b][/quote]
As of 03-02-2007 05:16 AM: TQ claims the problem has been patch. I hope they did, but this is TQ after all....
Old 03/03/2007, 09:10   #18

are you dumb...you hope they did? this is a hack forum we...don't hope for our bots and w/e to get patched.
Old 03/03/2007, 17:42   #19

easy guys he/she just was asking . :P
Old 03/03/2007, 17:54   #20

its hasnt been patched, just got jacked off 4kk, apparently the scammer isnt greedy enough, only sells 27 cp for 2kk.
Old 04/02/2007, 07:49   #21

Well, they just got me, this **** sucks, we need this program
Old 06/03/2007, 11:56   #22

ITS GOOD