Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COpartner

Discussion on COpartner within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey everybody as you can see im new to this site and botting/hacking, but ive been playing conquer for a little over a year. i have been seeing a lot of people talking about scriptvessel/COpartner and how to hack it an such, but what i cannot find is where they are originally finding it. I have heard that it costs money and such but i cannot find where to even buy it from. i searched for almost half an hour and could not find it! what is COpartner's website?
Old 02/19/2007, 23:53   #2

try either this

if u have alotta karma

or this

if u dont
Old 02/20/2007, 00:02   #3

but im looking for the one that you actually have to pay for.... i mean the hacked versions had to come from somwhere
Old 02/20/2007, 00:05   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Davano@Feb 20 2007, 00:02
but im looking for the one that you actually have to pay for.... i mean the hacked versions had to come from somwhere
Old 02/20/2007, 01:01   #5

haha, it's in chinese

I can translate if u want me to

I can read chiense cos im azn

but just use cracked version, it's same but doesn't cost money
Old 02/20/2007, 01:32   #6

Received Thanks: 1,960
Translated version of link>>>