Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Properly Using SV (Or any bot)

Discussion on Properly Using SV (Or any bot) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
With the cost of bot jail set at a DB (20KK plus for most), its not cheap to get busted. I thought maybe it would be useful to post tips here and maybe personal experiences on what will get you sent to jail. Examples are settings and things like that. I'll start with about all I know.

1. Dont use the jump seting. Jumping + Item Drop = Bot Jail

Lets help each other out and see if we can't come up with some good, safe settings to use.
Old 02/18/2007, 03:22   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by theduderr@Feb 18 2007, 03:04
With the cost of bot jail set at a DB (20KK plus for most), its not cheap to get busted. I thought maybe it would be useful to post tips here and maybe personal experiences on what will get you sent to jail. Examples are settings and things like that. I'll start with about all I know.

1. Dont use the jump seting. Jumping + Item Drop = Bot Jail

Lets help each other out and see if we can't come up with some good, safe settings to use.
Try the search bottom... theres a lot of guides, its up to you how to look for it.
Sorry for my english.
Old 02/18/2007, 05:13   #3

right or we could just tell him yer lol

First the latest bots practically never jump and drop and they dont jump away from people when dropping items now neither xD.

Second dont ever set it to ks people otherwise theyll kill you and so will most botters including me xD

Erm and lastly dont bother holding grudges against people who kill ur bot cuz in most cases you can get lost exp back far quicker than they can kill you, best thing to do is too bait them into going red on you and then pwn them xD
Old 02/18/2007, 10:21   #4

Good tips bigasstrojan, helpful.

Bladefire, not so much, but I was expecting a few of those.

I think its pretty important for us to talk about how to safely use the bots, thats all