Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

script vessel's fatal error

Discussion on script vessel's fatal error within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i dont know how this is "fatal" but wen i auto train with my sv, i often get this msg saying " Fatal Error: Tried to find a non-existing item" then it end's my botting as if i had low dura or low hp. maybe i get this error from putting 9 in the default pick up's. if i made my acc pick up nothing at all would i stop getting this error? maybe i get this error from making my bot have a Recorded route. so is there any way to stop getting this error?

btw this is non topic , but wen i record a route should i run or jump?

Edit: btw i use cotobo. maybe cotobo is the problem
Old 02/12/2007, 22:24   #2

I never had that error. But I never use 9...
Old 02/12/2007, 22:25   #3

hmm if i remember correctly when u used copartner (the old one) with cotobo it used to come up with that error... just go without cotobo when botting
Old 02/12/2007, 22:27   #4

umm i doubt its the cotobo, i never had this error b4 the whole anti bot & hack patch.
Old 02/12/2007, 23:12   #5

I get that error also when I used with my archer had it auto scatter for me and when it tryed to reload arrows sum times got fatl error unable to find objet
Old 02/13/2007, 00:24   #6

so im guessing it might be potting or that f2 feature
Old 02/13/2007, 00:27   #7

Its Cotobo, when you use pots really fast with right click button, you sometimes get this error.. gotten a few times my self.
Has nothing to do with SV as i know of.. and Ive never had this problem while running SV
Old 02/13/2007, 00:39   #8

yeah , i discovered it was the potting. i guess ur right about the pot really fast.

<hr>Append on Feb 13 2007, 01:19<hr> so if im correct, i can stop getting this error by potting using the f2 feature. the normal potting feature double clicks pots, which wastes and causes errors