Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem With SV

Discussion on Problem With SV within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi...

I tried several times yesterday to set up my auto stigger. I never could get it to work. It would med and then sit, but never would stig anyone. Any suggestions? +k will be given for whoever can help me figure out what is going wrong. I reeeeeeally need it lol. Hate putting up with noobs trying to chat you up as you plvl w/ exp pot.

edit: Just in case you needed more info, I have the DIY cracked version of SV, and the updated version of the .dll without the date checker.
Old 02/09/2007, 20:24   #2

me 2 my tao only med and sit.
And my warrrior don'T atack monster or collect items.
I have make the Sv like DIY cracked version of SV now i need help
:?
Old 02/09/2007, 20:28   #3

dunnu if help see here!!

Old 02/09/2007, 20:46   #4

Does it stig at all, as in stigging self/stack, or does it just sit there after meditating to full mana?
Old 02/09/2007, 22:31   #5

I fixed it. I downloaded the updated .dll and rehexed it and now everything seems to be working fine. If only I could +k myself :P
Old 02/12/2007, 15:05   #6

where can i get the upload dll?