Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Economical cp-gold-cp marketing scheme

Discussion on Economical cp-gold-cp marketing scheme within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Required:
1 metscroll *OR*
2m gold *OR*
1 Expball

Helpful:
A dedicated market acc't, or plenty of afk time.

Steps (can start anywhere, but must be done in order):
1) Sell metscroll for 31 cp's (this is the worst part cuz it takes the longest)
2) Buy 1 Expball for 27 cp's
3) Sell Expball for 2,970,000 (it will sell, usually pretty quick).
4) Buy a metscroll for 2m (if you can find for less, is better).
Repeat as often as you wish.

Profit: 970,000 gold + 4 cp's, per cycle.

Other notes:
- You can do more than 1 metscroll at a time, but I almost never put up more than 2 for sale.
- I always put up all my other stuff for sale, the metscroll(s) get put in the LAST slot (which is the first to show when ppl click your store).
- The best prices to sell metscrolls appear to be 30-33 cp's. You really don't want to go lower than 30, and much higher than 34 just doesn't sell (31 is hard enough lol). I like 31 myself.
> Takes anywhere from 30 minutes to 2-3 maybe 4 days per sale, selling the metscroll sux lol, which is why a lot of times I put up 2 (cuz then sometimes someone buys both).
- You can try selling Expball for 3m, but 2,970k sells a lot faster and you only lose 30k in comparison.

Average timeline I experience: 2-3 or 4 metscrolls / week, or so.

With the profit, you can:
Build up gold, metscrolls, an extra Expball, or eventually buy a db from npc.
Have fun.
Old 02/08/2007, 01:20   #2

who buys a metscroll for 31 cps?? thats like 3kk cash :?
Old 02/08/2007, 01:26   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Lamb'O ***@Feb 8 2007, 01:20
who buys a metscroll for 31 cps?? thats like 3kk cash :?
Paypallers do, npc sells mets for 13 cp's each, and it doesn't matter to them.

Not everybody thinks a cp is worth 100k, either.
While I agree, you're not targeting too many players with the scrolls, hence why it takes the longest.
Yes, it can take days to sell 1, this part sux lol.

But sell they do, I've sold well over 300 cp's worth already, maybe took 2-4 weeks, Idk...
Like I said, 1-2, maybe 3-4 scrolls / week.
That's with a dedicated market account, yes, this helps a lot.

It's also a low-maintenance way to fill 2 slots of your inventory, for those of you who have a market acc't, it can be a PITA to keep the inventory full, and this helps ease the pain.
If you want to ease the pain some more, try marking up the Expball to 3.2m, maybe even higher, idk...

It's just a way to make some easy extra money, especially if you're a lower level player, this could help a lot... I have a lvl.112 and I still think it's pretty good afk loot.
Old 02/08/2007, 02:06   #4

elite*gold: 20
May i ask, something... Cps are worth 120k in my server for each one. If you sell your scrolls at 31 cp and someone buys it thats 3.72 mil. Now if you bought your scroll at 2 mil thats a 1.72 mil profit, so why may i ask, would you buy an exp ball (27 cp... 3.2mil) and have 4 cp left over (480k) So techinally in my server you only make about 400k

Even if cp is down further in your server it makes a whole bunch more sense to just sell the mets and cp and sell the cp to people -.- I guess doing it with exp ***** gives you a chance to be afk selling an item, but in my opinion if you sell your cps 10k cheaper in my server they sell uber fast.

Sry to sorta flame just pointing out facts
Old 02/08/2007, 02:11   #5

I bought a metscroll for 27 cps lmao desperate
Old 02/08/2007, 05:25   #6

Well, if you are fortunate or good enough to want to sell your cp's for gold, then go right ahead.
Certainly my method is not so you can not make changes, just be careful u don't get skru'd.
And yes, it is very possible on ur server some adjustments must be made.

But there are many possibilities...
The profit is that after you buy the Expball, you sell this for 2970k !!!
So, in a roundabout way, you make 400k from the 4 cp's, and about 1 mill from the xpball.
(cuz 1 metscroll = 2m)

You can also, if you got plenty of bank, keep buying metscrolls / selling them but keep the cp's!
Once you get 220, buy a db!!

Because that's uhm... Ok, at 31 cp's you need to sell 8 metscrolls.
And you have 248 cp's (this will probably take a month w/ a dedicated market acc't).
So, you buy 1 db w/ 220, and have 28 cp's left, and...
8 metscrolls x 2m = 16m is what you paid for the db!

Now you could sell the db for 20m, buy 2 metscrolls to get started all over, and play the lottery once, or buy an xpball and swallow it urself, for free.

Or keep the db or whatever, just be careful you don't mess up lol

But there's lots of ways to go around with this scheme.

<hr>Append on Feb 8 2007, 05:34<hr> So, here's what I found is good to do:
- Buying db's from npc with cp's, and expballs.
- Selling Xpballs for 2970k or db's for 20+m is good.
- DO buy individual mets if under 200k, sometimes I get mets for 150k each, 10 = 1 scroll.

Afaik, here is what NOT to do cuz it's NOT profitable:
- Selling db's to npc for 215 cp's SUX !
- Buying db's for 20+m is no good.
- Do NOT pay more than 2m for a metscroll!
- Do NOT sell metscroll for less than 30 cp's.
- Do NOT buy gems with cp's!
- I shouldn't have to say it, but don't buy mets w/ cp's lol (unless is 27 cp's for 1 scroll or less).

Here's some mixed feelings stuff:
- Play the lottery ONLY with cp's you don't care about, do so sparingly, you're gambling!