Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

installing conqer on linux!!!!

Discussion on installing conqer on linux!!!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
okay i need help with installing conquer with abuntu (aka: linux), i'm using wine but i can't figure out how to use it..... anyhelp?!!?
Old 02/05/2007, 04:59   #2

it dont work for linux, soz, try Windows
Old 02/05/2007, 18:28   #3

man i'm searching in internet and found this!! i dunnu if help but i can try help u =)

And

Well Try Install!
See u! Have Fun!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to remove the stupid conqer website popup for ever!!!
05/22/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
Works Now Sort Of =) Info Stuff: Hello so the new patch came along and sort of screwed things up slighty BUT you need not fear I have sorted it out yay ... sort of You see I searched like hell but there is no longer a interenet file so it makes life much harder. I had to search through loads of stupid documents till I found something. Also am hacker noob so doesn't help:(. Good news though is along the way I found out how to stop that crappy music at the start coming up yes. Bad new is I...
Old conqer Come back
03/16/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I was thinking one day what 2 do 2 make the old conquer and old players play again.... So i talked to the "help desk online" - that's the conquer support and i asked them 2 make a new server working on patch 5000 or something like that.. and the guy say maybe we will make a pole or something ... In my opinion if 50 guys are making every day a request like that ... they gone make it... Im gone write them everyday if u guys want the old co back help me and maybe together we will bring the old co...
[GUIDE] Installing Silkroad on Linux
09/10/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
Over teh few months people been emailing and PMing me at asking if i ever post a guide on how to run Silkroad on linux First of all u dont need any skills about coding and etc... just one skill u need its called: "Internet Savy" System requirements: Operating System: Ubuntu Linux (Hardy heron 8.04 LTS) RAM: 512 mb
Conqer Foerever?
05/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
guys is anyone on conquer right now? it wont let me log on and it ownt let me go on the site... adn i heard they might cancel it
Conqer online help?
04/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hi guys, I am trying to go inside conquer online 2 and I can't go in. I get hung up on the title screen and nothing happens. Even when i restarted the whole thing it still not working. Can anybody please help me. Email or reply me at [email protected]