Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Someone Teach Me How to Do My Own Edits Please?

Discussion on Someone Teach Me How to Do My Own Edits Please? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Someone Teach Me How to Do My Own Edits Please?

hi everyone that is reading this
i need someone to teach me how to do my own edits because i want to start editting level 135 weapons for and also i want to learn how to edit garments such as good luck but my own version.

i need the list of softwares i need and it has to be exactly right because im only 9 years old and born 2000 and my birthday is afew weeks away.

i need the list of codes or something so i can find the garments in the co foldeir and weapons because i dont know which is which and what foldeir they are in (i dont know about codes)

i promise once i know how to do good edits i promise i will upload loads of edits for co for you people that are going to teach me thanks.

all i need is:
list of softwares to edit
where to find weapons/garments in private server edits such as
and a tutorial on how to exactly edit on the software.
and yes i need to know where to find garments in the private server edits because i want to learn how to edit because my brain is full of ideas right now.

please help...

thanks...

michael