Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

You know what I hate

Discussion on You know what I hate within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OK so in the past 2 weeks I along with my gf's characters have been thrown in bot jail 2 times and I don't have a single bot/hack on either computer at all. I hate the fact that this is happening and being that everything in CO is so messed up I decided to come here and see if maybe you all can help me out. Being that I have been bot jailed for no reason I figure HEY why not actually have something. So i came here asking if a person can tell me where to get a working aimbot and speedhack. If not that is cool. I have searched yet all seem to be patched or have some kind of virus/trojan/keylogger in them. Any help here would be nice.
Old 01/24/2007, 23:07   #2

i suggest QOProxy
Old 01/24/2007, 23:16   #3

Yeah I thought that too. But when I downloaded the one that had aim it would not load the server. Like it would give me a can not connect error.
Old 01/24/2007, 23:42   #4

its because the only proxy that is working and is relesed is the version without aimbot (theres a speedhack)
Old 01/25/2007, 00:06   #5

arg well that. I want aimbot lol
Old 01/25/2007, 03:44   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by SenseiLoki@Jan 24 2007, 23:04
OK so in the past 2 weeks I along with my gf's characters have been thrown in bot jail 2 times and I don't have a single bot/hack on either computer at all. I hate the fact that this is happening and being that everything in CO is so messed up I decided to come here and see if maybe you all can help me out. Being that I have been bot jailed for no reason I figure HEY why not actually have something. So i came here asking if a person can tell me where to get a working aimbot and speedhack. If not that is cool. I have searched yet all seem to be patched or have some kind of virus/trojan/keylogger in them. Any help here would be nice.

that multi client if you need.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=karma would be nice xD' border='0' alt='karma would be nice xD' />
Old 01/25/2007, 05:47   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by SenseiLoki@Jan 24 2007, 17:06
arg well that. I want aimbot lol
Aimbot is for noobz..... PLVL PLZZZ
Old 01/25/2007, 06:24   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by .bmg@Jan 24 2007, 23:42
its because the only proxy that is working and is relesed is the version without aimbot (theres a speedhack)
Aimbot still works. Search "non-backdoor qoproxy" and you download that, edit your Server.dat. I don't remember the process exactly, but you have to type in command prompt something everytime you want to run it, but you can make a shortcut VERY easily to automatically type that in in CMD