Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Release of Patch 4337

Discussion on Release of Patch 4337 within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No new exe, which means everything should be still working after this patch
* Looks like itemtype does need to be changed, not sure though *

Tips:
  • Vps with plvling:
    When you put your lvl 70+ water as team captain after this patch, you will not only plvl him but you will also make him gain vp's which can be changed for exp.
  • Sup tortoise gem for 365cp (not sure)
    In the cp shop you can buy a sup tort gem for 780cp, however you can compose one from 7 different ref gems, meaning that if you buy 7 different ref gems from the cp npc for 365cp in total, you can compose a sup tortoise.
Changes:
  • New Quest - One Good Turn Deserves Another:
    As of this patch you will be able to buy your lvls. Seems a bit lame to me especially because that's especially what db buyers want.
  • Exp Balls from NPC:
    Besides the new quest where you go up in lvls in exchange for money/dbs (not sure how it works, i read it but it aint really clear), you can now buy exp balls, meaning you can get your chars lvld pretty fast without even (p)lvling. Another thing that especially the db buyers want.
  • Vp Value Change:
    As of this patch we will be unable to trade our vp's for dbs or mets, meaning the chances of getting a db are becoming lower and lower, eventually they will probably change the guildbeast and pk tourney prices to mets or something like that.
Conclusion so far:
  • Conquer Online is being converted into P2P, this patch confirms a lot of people's expectations, db buyers are being favored big time and non db buyers are getting screwed over and over.
</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Synsia)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>We are pleased to release Patch 4337 (at the size of 966K) on Jan. 22.

Highlights of Patch 4337

New features:

I. New quest:

One Good Turn Deserves Another Quest:

This quest is another way to level up quickly (More ways). If you do favors for UnknownMan (212,204) in Market, you will be rewarded well for your kindness. UnknownMan will draw energy from Dragonball and pass it into your body so as to increase your experiences. ()

II. Expball is on sale:

Now you can get Expball not only in but also in .

III. CP icon with the link of Dragonball purchasing page in the inventory:

By clicking CP icon in your inventory, you can visit Dragonball purchasing page:

Change Made:

1. Change made in

When composing 7 different refined gems, except 2 refined TortoiseGems, you will also have the probability of getting 3 refined TortoiseGems and 1 super TortoiseGem.

2. :

The reward for the virtue points has been changed to exp.. You will be rewarded exp. of equivalent to an ExpBall for each 15000 virtue points.

Bugs Fixed:

1. Wrong dialogue
2. Name of FunitureNPC (409,370) in TwinCity was wrong.
3. Wrong instant help information concerning Starlit
4. BrownCelestial wrongly shown as BrownElegance

Note: All of these listed above will not work until server maintenance on Jan. 22.[/b][/quote]
Old 01/22/2007, 11:37   #2

this is exactly wat is writen on website.

Edit.

i read it again and i donno if its truw but this for that tip about that you cant get dbs from vps.
becous i didnt read that on the site and i will take out all the dbs a could before its to late.
Old 01/22/2007, 11:39   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by fady1wu@Jan 22 2007, 11:37
erm why did you post this?
When i posted it at first, it was only posted at co's forum, most people dont notice that. Besides, people like to discuss about it.
Old 01/22/2007, 11:42   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Calagan+Jan 22 2007, 11:39--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Calagan @ Jan 22 2007, 11:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--fady1wu@Jan 22 2007, 11:37
When i posted it at first, it was only posted at co's forum, most people dont notice that. Besides, people like to discuss about it. [/b][/quote]
i take my words back it has some good stuf in it :P
Old 01/22/2007, 12:01   #5

The ***** now us non Db buyers a screwed totaly ill see what happens but probably go back to guild wars or wow
Old 01/22/2007, 12:05   #6

i find it really funny in a game like conquer with bad graphic small world (nothing to explore), hack'n slash style, isnt there the only goal to reach highest level do your reborns and get good items?

so now you can just use all the various ways like expballs, npc etc to gain your levels and lottery for the items?

why to bother then to play you pay lot of money to reach it and then when you have all you get fast bored and leave the game and paid alot of money for no fun at all while you could invest that money for some years playing a game which is x times better than conquer but cost money per month.

and this no whining at all because i dont play conquer
Old 01/22/2007, 12:06   #7

wow...this is gettin incredibly lame >.<
Old 01/22/2007, 12:10   #8

Quote:

Edit.

i read it again and i donno if its truw but this for that tip about that you cant get dbs from vps.
becous i didnt read that on the site and i will take out all the dbs a could before its to late.
I checked CO Website 1 hour b4 and Patch wasnt released^^

Now, cause of this post, i checked it again and know that there is a new patch^^
Old 01/22/2007, 12:16   #9

Quote:

Edit.

Look at the official VP guide and you will see that the db exchange is gone from it, meaning you will only be able to exchange them for exp as of this patch.

Old 01/22/2007, 12:42   #10

lol yea yea he explaned it already :P
Old 01/22/2007, 12:45   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by coder62@Jan 22 2007, 12:05
i find it really funny in a game like conquer with bad graphic small world (nothing to explore), hack'n slash style, isnt there the only goal to reach highest level do your reborns and get good items?

so now you can just use all the various ways like expballs, npc etc to gain your levels and lottery for the items?

why to bother then to play you pay lot of money to reach it and then when you have all you get fast bored and leave the game and paid alot of money for no fun at all while you could invest that money for some years playing a game which is x times better than conquer but cost money per month.

and this no whining at all because i dont play conquer
your avatar is freaking me out
Old 01/22/2007, 12:55   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by Calagan--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Calagan)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Tips:
  • Vps with plvling:
    When you put your lvl 70
  • @ water as team captain after this patch, you will not only plvl him but you will also make him gain vp's which can be changed for exp.
  • Sup tortoise gem for 365cp
    In the cp shop you can buy a sup tort gem for 780cp, however you can compose one from 7 different ref gems, meaning that if you buy 7 different ref gems from the cp npc for 365cp in total, you can compose a sup tortoise.
Changes:
  • New Quest - One Good Turn Deserves Another:
    As of this patch you will be able to buy your lvls. Seems a bit lame to me especially because that's especially what db buyers want.
  • Exp Balls from NPC:
    Besides the new quest where you go up in lvls in exchange for money/dbs (not sure how it works, i read it but it aint really clear), you can now buy exp balls, meaning you can get your chars lvld pretty fast without even (p)lvling. Another thing that especially the db buyers want.
  • Vp Value Change:
    As of this patch we will be unable to trade our vp's for dbs or mets, meaning the chances of getting a db are becoming lower and lower, eventually they will probably change the guildbeast and pk tourney prices to mets or something like that.
[/b]
Good tips...! :nice:
but...but.. :fedup:

<!--QuoteBegin--Calagan

Conclusion so far:
  • Conquer Online is being converted into P2P, this patch confirms a lot of people's expectations, db buyers are being favored big time and non db buyers are getting screwed over and over.
[/quote]

FUCK TQ! :angry:
Conquer Online = :dead:
Old 01/22/2007, 13:02   #13

Quote:

Good tips...! nice.gif
but...but.. fedup.gif

**** TQ! mad2.gif
Conquer Online = dead.gif
That I dislike the fact that it's gonna be **** hard to gather dbs without spending irl money on it, doesn't mean i'll quit. Look at patch 4336 a lot of people said they'll quit, still most of them are playing it.

That's why i post tips as well, we all have a big mouth about quitting, but noone actually does it.
Old 01/22/2007, 13:08   #14

I agree i dont buy dbz but im not quitting just yet going to play for another month see what happens.
Old 01/22/2007, 14:15   #15

well they finally did it, you no longer have to "play" CO just spend rl money. They turned this game into a cheap *****. sad