Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To met in TC or Market?

Discussion on To met in TC or Market? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This attempts to answer the question: Up to what lvl should I lvl up equipment in TC?

Here is my obervation:

Equipment Quality / Equipment level to met up in TC
=====================================
Super = Below L70
Elite = Below L80
Unique = Below L90
Refined = Below L100
Normal = Below L110

Beyond those equipment levels stated above, chance of success to upgrade lvl in TC is very much LOWER, and it will save you mets most times if you go to market straight away after those levels.

DISCLAIMER: of course you can get lucky and met up L110 super armor in 1 met in TC - but you arent lucky everyday. If you want to play safe and not waste mets unnecessarily, above is guide you may follow. I havent seen anything like the above so i post it here. If this helps anyone, good. You can either support my observations or disagree with me.
Old 01/16/2007, 14:23   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by Coearth@Jan 16 2007, 12:15
This attempts to answer the question: Up to what lvl should I lvl up equipment in TC?

Here is my obervation:

Super = L1~L70
Elite = L1~L80
Unique = L1~L90
Refined = L1~L100
Normal = L1~L110

Beyond those equipment levels stated above, chance of success to upgrade lvl in TC is very much LOWER, and it will save you mets most times if you go to market straight away after those levels.

DISCLAIMER: of course you can get lucky and met up L110 super armor in 1 met in TC - but you arent lucky everyday. If you want to play safe and not waste mets unnecessarily, above is guide you may follow. I havent seen anything like the above so i post it here. If this helps anyone, good. You can either support my observations or disagree with me.
super till 60, elite till 70
Old 01/16/2007, 14:54   #3

just wanned to add one thing: Use luckytime; if the upgrade doesn't work luckytime will at least save you some repair money
Old 01/16/2007, 15:05   #4

M.. i guess char's gears may vary too, i used around 6 mets to upgrade a lvl 15 super war helmet, didnt work
Old 01/16/2007, 15:08   #5

Received Thanks: 8,576
ya my super bs started to fail always at around lvl 25
Old 01/16/2007, 16:15   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by freddofrog~+Jan 16 2007, 14:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (freddofrog~ @ Jan 16 2007, 14:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Coearth@Jan 16 2007, 12:15

Here is my obervation:

Super = L1~L70
Elite = L1~L80
Unique = L1~L90
Refined = L1~L100
Normal = L1~L110

super till 60, elite till 70 [/b][/quote]
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Agreed' border='0' alt='Agreed' />

Chances decrease alot with elite after 70
Old 01/16/2007, 17:34   #7

as it stands these days with the greatly rise in db prices, it is now cheaper to use tc when it takes dbs to up. that is before lvl 120. in any class it is always hard to lvl head gear in TC with mets, it will always fail alot but every so often you will get lucky and up your equip with less mets than it would have taken in the market. I personally use TC till it won't let me and i have to use dbs in the market. So far i have upgraded 2 characters with supers from rb to lvl 120 in TC. I have been very lucky and saved a great amount of mets. I seem to have found a lucky character for all my upgrades, still looking for one to make sockets :-)
Old 01/16/2007, 17:53   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by tasha@Jan 16 2007, 17:34
as it stands these days with the greatly rise in db prices, it is now cheaper to use tc when it takes dbs to up. that is before lvl 120. in any class it is always hard to lvl head gear in TC with mets, it will always fail alot but every so often you will get lucky and up your equip with less mets than it would have taken in the market. I personally use TC till it won't let me and i have to use dbs in the market. So far i have upgraded 2 characters with supers from rb to lvl 120 in TC. I have been very lucky and saved a great amount of mets. I seem to have found a lucky character for all my upgrades, still looking for one to make sockets :-)
yup exactly and agreed!!

-and i want to add something here... upgrading super+X is a pain !! but i think its wise NOT to continiously spamming mets when upgrading in TC coz most likely ur gonna waste a llot of mets... give it a little pause after every each upgrade when it fails!

EX:

u want to upgrade super +5 110 boots then it fails pause like 1 or 2 minutes then give it a try again! tooks u more longer and its boring but for me thats the only way i can save mets....
hope it works for u to!
Old 01/17/2007, 13:02   #9

Super 60~67, Elite 70~79 items takes more than a few mets to upgrade in TC, but number of mets used in TC should still be equal to market or a little bit less than market - so still can try met in TC without too much fear of wasting mets - the point of this discussion is to minimise wastage of mets, and to know when to start met up in market instead.
Old 01/17/2007, 13:09   #10

well, if u use lucky time u can up super lvl 100 in 3 or 4 mets using tc that is
Old 01/17/2007, 22:17   #11

now is better to spend 100-200 mets in tc if u are upgrading for 120. cause the dbs are 20 mils on my server xD. so 1 db=180 mets