Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A new patch....

Discussion on A new patch.... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok.... for the past few months, the fastest I could connect was about 2-4kbps... I finally get a faster connection and go on Conquer Online to see that the economy has crashed, I look at the CO forums and all that I see there = spam/****....

TQ really screwed up.

Ok... I don't know if they were trying to get more money or what, that isn't going to work, because everyone is quitting and here we go:

If a lot of db buyers are quiting in the end they will lose money
80%of the people will quit. Only like 10 people will be left =/.

Non db buyers are so mad that what took them 1-2 years takes a noob 2 seconds to get. Thats not right.

Db buyers wasted 100s of dollars on dbs. In the end people buy 5 and make 10x of what they made. Thats not right.

Botters becoming more powerful by the second. They have uber equips and fb aimer plus full +9 2 soc=invincible

In the end Non db buyers will quit and they will lost about 50% of their economy in turn loosing people to refer other people(who might be db buyers) to the game.

Then they will lose all db buyers 20% of the population.

All thats left is 30% noobs and botters and some pros.

The pros will be pwned by the noobs and the noobs will be pwned by the botters.

After this the noobs will quit. (loss of profit) Pros will be angry and quit. (even more loss of profit) And all that will be left are the hard core and bots. 10% of the once millions of the people are left.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Oh boy... did TQ make a mistake XD' border='0' alt='Oh boy... did TQ make a mistake XD' />
Old 01/16/2007, 01:28   #2

yea tq made a mistake but to fill their pockets, but we the pros need to step up and murder the db buyers in the game. they may have +9's but they didnt earn em and cant utilize the gears power. so in terms the pros will still be owning their ***** just as bad as before. maybe even more now
Old 01/16/2007, 02:08   #3

Yea, good point...
Things are starting to get abit crazy in the server now though... but I think we can re-clame the game...

I just hate noobs running around blacknamed thinking they are all uber elite pwnage and that stuff
Old 01/16/2007, 02:35   #4

well, are you basically saying that tq are money hogs, and they dont know how to manage a game correctly anymore? if thats what your saying, we agree.
Old 01/16/2007, 02:43   #5

shouldn't you be post in conquer forums .
Old 01/16/2007, 03:02   #6

well.... juist quit the game itll make everything so much easier!
Old 01/16/2007, 03:03   #7

I 100% agree wiv this, I been playing this ******* game since the beginning. Im old school Player. AND.. I brought a rb n all this **** spent loads of ****, IM SO ANGRY AT THESE TQ FU**IN C**TS.. Sorry =X.. We should make a protest or sum **** xD
Old 01/16/2007, 03:09   #8

all i gotta say is be more proud in what youve earned and insult those who didnt earn anything.
Old 01/16/2007, 03:20   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Lotherein@Jan 16 2007, 03:09
all i gotta say is be more proud in what youve earned and insult those who didnt earn anything.
Yea... that's what I've been doing, of course.. some people are insulting me because they say I played the lotto(which I didn't)

@jungleboy2, I did post it, but they deleted it of course....

They also locked the suggestions forum too
Old 01/16/2007, 03:42   #10

yea i found that funy, tq couldnt take it