Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO is not quiting !!!

Discussion on CO is not quiting !!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

They patched it to make money not to shut it down !!!
u better look at COs contract whit TQ
CO must work at list 3 years more
Some guys are writing that CO will shut down but thats only suppose so
Dont belive them !!!!!
Old 01/15/2007, 14:57   #2

Dident belive them anyways lol
Old 01/15/2007, 15:07   #3

lol.. i diddnt believe CO anyways..
i kinda like the new patch
Old 01/15/2007, 15:31   #4

its already shutted down lol
Old 01/15/2007, 20:05   #5

[Anker-Tag-URL] #4 Posted: Today 15:31

its already shutted down lol

--------------------
Leong Sux
Leong from diamond is scammer, cheater!
_|_ him pls

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
your realy a noob
how can it be shutted down if im still online lol
Old 01/15/2007, 20:15   #6

Uhmz it won't shut down for a long *** time, they won't shut it down until the lotto screws them over. Which won't happen. x_x
Old 01/16/2007, 09:38   #7

Lottery is here to stay so u just have to live with it or quit co. Tq isīnt going to quit co īcos it has been theyr best patch thinking of the moneyflow they will get
Old 01/16/2007, 11:56   #8

who said Co gonna shut down??? i think tq is getting lots of money with Co so why should they do this???
Old 01/16/2007, 12:40   #9

It's a simple case of business logic and economics:

CO was a free game for us to play, but not free for them to operate. Expenses were paid all or in part by the purchase of DB's.

To increase cash flow, they need to sell more DB's.

To sell more DB's they need to be significantly more desireable than they were pre-4335.

Fastest way to increase desire to have DB's is to appeal to greed and the "promise" of uberness for a small investment.

As such, the lottery was born. The lottery is nothing more than a way for TQ to increase cash flow without charging monthly fees and without having to add new items to buy.

TQ isn't shutting down CO because of the new patch. If anything, it's exactly the opposite. The more profit they make, the longer it'll stay around.
Old 01/16/2007, 15:44   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Jjiaah@Jan 16 2007, 12:40
It's a simple case of business logic and economics:

CO was a free game for us to play, but not free for them to operate. Expenses were paid all or in part by the purchase of DB's.

To increase cash flow, they need to sell more DB's.

To sell more DB's they need to be significantly more desireable than they were pre-4335.

Fastest way to increase desire to have DB's is to appeal to greed and the "promise" of uberness for a small investment.

As such, the lottery was born. The lottery is nothing more than a way for TQ to increase cash flow without charging monthly fees and without having to add new items to buy.

TQ isn't shutting down CO because of the new patch. If anything, it's exactly the opposite. The more profit they make, the longer it'll stay around.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 01/16/2007, 17:49   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by newdoor555@Jan 15 2007, 14:51

They patched it to make money not to shut it down !!!
u better look at COs contract whit TQ
CO must work at list 3 years more
Some guys are writing that CO will shut down but thats only suppose so
Dont belive them !!!!!
ok for all you spazzs. conqueronline belongs to TQdigital/netdragon. it is not partnered with. it is their intellectual property there is no contract needed to be signed. and secondly tq digital has bee partnered up with bioware, ubisoft, capcom, sega, and a few other software companies. Net dragon also bought licensing of unreal engine 3. a gaming engine for next generation platform games. they have also signed some development deals with the afore mentioned games. on a side note they also bought the licensing for Hero's of Might and Majic not to long ago.

it's been speculated that more than likely they will be putting out one of china's first 3d mmorpg's in the next year or so. if thats true then thats why the patch. really guys do some research or be forever left behind.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-53-1168966140.jpg (31.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 01/17/2007, 17:16   #12

CO has a contract whit TQdigital and they cant juist quit like that ! They have to w8 till the contract is over if they want to quit CO !
Old 01/17/2007, 20:58   #13

actually if they get wenough ppl to quit they would be able to shut it down bc somewhere in their contract ther ewill be a loophole sayin that if there arent enuff people activly playing, than they will be able to close down
Old 01/17/2007, 21:06   #14

Most of the people that posted here dont know what they are talking about.
The truth :

TQ boosted there price's up due to servers and want a larger income, so they introduced a new currency. They then put the lottery in the game for a much bigger income but ofcourse they never thought of what could happen in the future. Chinese Conquer has the same options and has been running for a year or so like this but what will happen when everyone has Super +15 2 socket super gem eq? They will just make it go much higher, sooner they will add more items with probally 3 sockets or many something else. I am not to sure, we will just have to find out in a year or two and no COnquer wont be shutting down. That was very obvious, they are just enjoying the in-come on money until it ends up at a very low rate of in-come!
Old 01/17/2007, 23:10   #15

For all of you idiots, Conquer will not shut down thats why the GMs made 55+ servers rite ? If the populations decrease so be it only the free loaders will end up leaving and they will merge servers keeping their cash flow stable and their server maintaining cheaper thus creating an ideal condition for them.

~Talked to service trust me on this one~
Closed Thread