Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Not all proxies have backdoors

Discussion on Not all proxies have backdoors within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
It's starting to annoy me with all the noobs saying things like "all proxies have backdoors noob, good luck with your account being stolen"
All proxies do NOT have backdoors and the whole purpose of a proxy is to redirect traffic from one ip to another. QOProxy for instance redirects traffic from your own computer(hence the 127.0.0.1) then to the co server so that it additional packets can be added. Qoproxy can easily be a copart+cotobo with the right additions to the .java file(before compilation). Theres already an unfinished minebot in the original qoproxy, and it's much harder for tq to patch against a proxy than normal packet editors.

And don't ask me how to get qoproxy to work. I will simply ignore the post as there's already pleny of threads on it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need IPs and proxies
02/25/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
Hello :) I hope to get help here. I am living in a hostel now because I moved from my hometown to study. And I have to use hostel's internet, where proxy is needed. Some websites and all the mmorpg games are banned here, but if you ask the administrator - he unblocks the game. But I have to give him IP addresses and proxies of CO. I tried to find it myself, found few, but I think, not every, because I can't still turn on the client (I'm not even talking about logging in). Can anyone...
BackDoors
10/21/2009 - Tutorials - 1 Replies
German ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------- backdoors -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ In diesem Text geht es nur um *nix backdoors. Auf WinTrojaner werde ich hier nicht eingehen da sie eigentlich keine Backdoors, sondern nur Fernwartungsprogramme sind.
Co proxies
01/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I have read many of topic about these hacks but... :ops: I didn't understand what they can really do exept jump anywhere, up/repair stuff from anywhere... Could some some list me best things every one could make ? :bandit: For example, what this one doing ? http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...& f=85&t=4579&s= i won't try them 1 by 1... :? edit : oops could u move it to main ? :rolleyes: